HELP

HELLO NECESITO HELP I TOOK A TRIP WITH MY FAMILY AND WHEN I RETURN ON SUNDAY BETWEEN ME HOW MUCH XBOX LIVE AND I SAID SOMEONE AVIA ENERED MY ACCOUNT AND GRIP AND CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND EVERYTHING AND WHEN I WANTED TO GET TO PLAY BECAUSE THE GUY WHO WALKED INTO MY ACCOUNT PROFILE HACKING AND PUT IN THE SERVICE TAG BUNGIE THEN CHANGE BUT STILL CAN NOT PLAY ME SEE IF I CAN HELP ME PLEASE AND COMMUNICATE XBOX SUPPORT AND I DIGUIERON HERE COULD HELP ME AND WILL CONTACT THEM TO CHECARAN MY OWN AND THAT AND LET THEM MY GAMER CARD IS HGC Seckor 3240 NET CAN CHECK MY PROFILE AND WILL REALIZE THAT I AM A FAN OF HALO AND I ALL HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONTENT AND THT MAKES ME UNFAIR THAT THEY BAN ME BECAUSE OF SOMEONE WHO WANTED ME TO HACK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE ME THEY COULD HELP PUESA MULTIPLAYER PLAY HALO REACH PLEASE.

> 2533274845265912;1:
> HELLO NECESITO HELP I TOOK A TRIP WITH MY FAMILY AND WHEN I RETURN ON SUNDAY BETWEEN ME HOW MUCH XBOX LIVE AND I SAID SOMEONE AVIA ENERED MY ACCOUNT AND GRIP AND CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND EVERYTHING AND WHEN I WANTED TO GET TO PLAY BECAUSE THE GUY WHO WALKED INTO MY ACCOUNT PROFILE HACKING AND PUT IN THE SERVICE TAG BUNGIE THEN CHANGE BUT STILL CAN NOT PLAY ME SEE IF I CAN HELP ME PLEASE AND COMMUNICATE XBOX SUPPORT AND I DIGUIERON HERE COULD HELP ME AND WILL CONTACT THEM TO CHECARAN MY OWN AND THAT AND LET THEM MY GAMER CARD IS HGC Seckor 3240 NET CAN CHECK MY PROFILE AND WILL REALIZE THAT I AM A FAN OF HALO AND I ALL HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONTENT AND THT MAKES ME UNFAIR THAT THEY BAN ME BECAUSE OF SOMEONE WHO WANTED ME TO HACK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE ME THEY COULD HELP PUESA MULTIPLAYER PLAY HALO REACH PLEASE.

So you modded your gamer tag to he bungie tag and decided to make up a story like this: “HELLO SOMEONE WALKED INTO MY HOME WHEN K WAS OUT OF TOWN AND MODDED MY ACCOUNT FOR FREE (odd right?) AND WHEN I GOT BACK I WAS BANNED!”

probably ahouldnt share account info with anyone, not that I believe someone else modded it. Got what you deserved. Besides, if your going to mod a tag, why mod the one that 90% of the people use which is the bungie one? Lol not that I’m supporting mods, because I am glad modders get banned but dang, the Spartan helmet and Assault rifle are the best IMO

YOU CAN CONTACT THE XBOX SUPPORT THAT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT I TRY TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT AND TO FOLLOW UP HIBAN CAN CHECK MY PROFILE SUPPORT THAT CHECARON PROFILE AND HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MORE SUSPICIOUS THAN HALO REACH THAT TIED GETTING ANOTHER CONSOLE I LEAVE MY PROFILE FOR CHECKS HGC Seckor 3240