Help..?

Quick question.

So I decided to play through the campaign on Legendary in order to get all the armor that comes with that. I just beat the campaign about 15 minutes ago, and can’t find the armor anywhere in the armory. I checked all the missions, and it says that I have completed all of them on Legendary when I scroll over the individual missions. However on my service record it says that the highest difficulty I have completed it on is Heroic(previous highest of mine). I don’t understand why my armor won’t show up. If it makes a difference I was offline when I beat one or two of the missions.

You must complete them all online solo or co-op.Yes you must be “Online” to get the armor, dunno why exactly but it was 343’s decision on the matter.Also, make sure you don’t lose your internet while doing the mission’s otherwise it won’t register.

Sad and annoying, i know.

1. You must be online.
2. Look at your Player Commendations, they’ll tell you which ones you need to do.

Just go back and complete those missions online. If you’re not online nothing records to your service record, and its the service record that triggers to armour unlock.

> 1. You must be online.
> 2. Look at your Player Commendations, they’ll tell you which ones you need to do.

I believe you said you had completed them on Heroic?
If so you can go to the last Rally point in the campaign options for the levels you need to complete (see above) & just do that last section on Legendary & once completed the system will think you have done the whole mission!

tadaaaa armor unlocked, problem solved & you wouldnt have to put all the time in doing full levels!

> > 1. You must be online.
> > 2. Look at your Player Commendations, they’ll tell you which ones you need to do.
>
> I believe you said you had completed them on Heroic?
> If so you can go to the last Rally point in the campaign options for the levels you need to complete (see above) & just do that last section on Legendary & once completed the system will think you have done the whole mission!
>
> tadaaaa armor unlocked, problem solved & you wouldnt have to put all the time in doing full levels!

is that definitely true? I thought it only registered if you played the whole level in full (with or without quit&resumes).

> > > 1. You must be online.
> > > 2. Look at your Player Commendations, they’ll tell you which ones you need to do.
> >
> > I believe you said you had completed them on Heroic?
> > If so you can go to the last Rally point in the campaign options for the levels you need to complete (see above) & just do that last section on Legendary & once completed the system will think you have done the whole mission!
> >
> > tadaaaa armor unlocked, problem solved & you wouldnt have to put all the time in doing full levels!
>
> is that definitely true? I thought it only registered if you played the whole level in full (with or without quit&resumes).

I read it in a post about “Helping to unlock Achievements” in this forum about 1 maybe 2 weeks ago!