Help!

Hi, I’m playing the UNDER THE DARK mission and when you have to get all 3 Kodiaks to specific spots. I have all the Kodiaks in the right places but one isn’t activating. I really don’t want to restart the mission. Please let me know quick if you have a solution.

Try making another Kodiak? Or if you can move that Kodiak that isn’t activating try move it.

> 2535428915894218;2:
> Try making another Kodiak? Or if you can move that Kodiak that isn’t activating try move it.

I already tried another kodiak. The one thats stuck is no longer under my control. (yellow)

Are there still enemies on the map?

> 2535428915894218;4:
> Are there still enemies on the map?

Nope

This happened to me. I quit and restarted the game, restarted the mission to find the game had auto save. Try looking in the menus.

> 2533274894985914;6:
> This happened to me. I quit and restarted the game, restarted the mission to find the game had auto save. Try looking in the menus.

What menus? Was yours fixed?

Yes, it took me back about 6 minutes before my Kodiak got stuck. To be on honest I can’t recall from memory where it was and I am not near my console to find it again. I existed the mission and restarted from the menus. and then it fixed it for me. It is like a checkpoint system. (I hope that made sense).

> 2533274894985914;8:
> Yes, it took me back about 6 minutes before my Kodiak got stuck. To be on honest I can’t recall from memory where it was and I am not near my console to find it again. I existed the mission and restarted from the menus. and then it fixed it for me. It is like a checkpoint system. (I hope that made sense).

Yeah I tried restarting the mission too but the autosave saved right after the kodiak got stuck .

Sorry to say it but you are going to have to do the whole thing over. I recommend that you manually save right before you order them into that position in the event it glitches again.