Help

How does the Halo insider work? I need to own the games participate. Do they provide any beta versions of the games without having them?

You don’t need to own the games to sign up, signing up is free (although you do need to be over 18). As long as you are signed up and opted in, you’ll be eligible to receive invites to future Insider flights. Flights are just small slices of the Game for testing specific features.

Question for any monitor. (Don’t know where to place this question otherwise) the Insider app, now if booted up it goes baby blue. Does it only activate when a flight happens?

> 2535461403007228;3:
> Question for any monitor. (Don’t know where to place this question otherwise) the Insider app, now if booted up it goes baby blue. Does it only activate when a flight happens?

Correct. Access to flight builds is revoked at the end of each flight and doesn’t become available again until a new flight is starting

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > 2535461403007228;3:
> > Question for any monitor. (Don’t know where to place this question otherwise) the Insider app, now if booted up it goes baby blue. Does it only activate when a flight happens?
>
> Correct. Access to flight builds is revoked at the end of each flight and doesn’t become available again until a new flight is starting

Allright. Thanks then for clearing my question. Now i know what to do: Nothing for now😁
Im not lazy, im just more likely to save my energy.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

BY firestorm xd