Help!!!!!!

Ok i dont actually need help just wanted you guys attention. Its chrostmas in 2 hours so im giving out to 14 day gold trials for people who dont have gold and wanna play multiplayer or forge etc. Now if you have gold please dont redeem these codes.
First code is: 6GHBT-8PXC9-8KGPK-JT46K-6VQP7
Second code is: YM7DR-2C8YM-3DMWJ-D698G-TWTCY

And for the guys who do have gold friend alpha chief 14 go on my file share and i have lots of maps and gametypes for you guys. Message alpha chief 14 if you got the gold card and hope you enjoy it. Merry christmas and sorry i didnt have anything else, if you are looking for a halo 5 player to play with message my gt and ill be happy to join when im on. Hope you enjoyed your gifts. And merry christmas and a happy new year

> 2533274960629970;1:
> Ok i dont actually need help just wanted you guys attention. Its chrostmas in 2 hours so im giving out to 14 day gold trials for people who dont have gold and wanna play multiplayer or forge etc. Now if you have gold please dont redeem these codes.
> First code is: 6GHBT-8PXC9-8KGPK-JT46K-6VQP7
> Second code is: YM7DR-2C8YM-3DMWJ-D698G-TWTCY
>
> And for the guys who do have gold friend alpha chief 14 go on my file share and i have lots of maps and gametypes for you guys. Message alpha chief 14 if you got the gold card and hope you enjoy it. Merry christmas and sorry i didnt have anything else, if you are looking for a halo 5 player to play with message my gt and ill be happy to join when im on. Hope you enjoyed your gifts. And merry christmas and a happy new year

What is Chrostmas, does that have something to do with Krampus?

Ment to say christmas damn keyboard lol

How dare you trick me |:[

> 2533274974284436;4:
> How dare you trick me |:[

What do you mean

I thought you needed help :confused:

Theyre here

> 2535467159460401;7:
> Theyre here

Whats here

> 2533274974284436;6:
> I thought you needed help :confused: