Help?

Am I miss something or does the entire community not know why Chief is a traitor? I’m not saying I know, I’m wondering if I’m missing something or do we really not know what he did yet? What did he do that was sooo bad that got Locke to want to kill him and everyone branding him a traitor? I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything. Or if it’ll be revealed sometime in HUNTtheTRUTH?

Thanks for your replies, I thoug I was alone for a while!!! lol

We don’t know yet. Lots of rampant speculation. Some say he may have been framed, others that he might have nuked a Flood infestation and others might not have gotten the memo.

Odds are that Hunt the Truth will reveal what it is that Chief did, that’s got everyone and their mother ticked off beyond belief. And it’ll be revealed in the last episode most likely, right before E3. Then there’ll be the E3 blowout trailer which will likely pick up from there.

> 2533274932540799;2:
> We don’t know yet. Lots of rampant speculation. Some say he may have been framed, others that he might have nuked a Flood infestation and others might not have gotten the memo.

Aka Lord of Chiefs.

Personally I think ONI is trying to do away with Chief, Halsey, and anyone else who has information about the dark origins of the Spartan-IIs. They want to preserve the pristine legacy of the Spartan-IIs and move on with the Infinity and Spartan-IVs. Halsey suggests as much in the latest issue of Escalation–that ONI is looking for a scapegoat and trying to rewrite history. It is possible that Chief isn’t ok with this and wants to expose the truth, so ONI labels him a traitor and sends Locke to silence him.