Help with the REQ Gold Packs

Hey guys! For the people that know the “strategy” of how to get in a faster way to get Legendary stuff, I finished to open the silver packs, I got all the Common, Uncommon and Rare REQs, my possibilities to get a Mythic REQ is now higher than it was before I got all the other stuff, or the gold packs will just give me Ultra Rare or normal Legendary stuff and after get a half of that REQs the Gold Packs will begin to give me the Mythic stuff?
Thank you guys for resolving my doubt! :smiley:

If you have no rare or lower REQs to unlock, then you’re guaranteed ultra rare, legendary, or mythic REQs with your gold packs. It’s just a matter of statistics, so keep opening the packs and you’ll increase your odds of mythic unlocks every time.

Heads up Ive been on gold packs for a long time now but i dont have any mythic weapons. So might take a long time

> 2535446258961514;3:
> Heads up Ive been on gold packs for a long time now but i dont have any mythic weapons. So might take a long time

But you have all the Common, Uncommon and Rare stuff?
If not, your possibilities of getting something mythic are lower than if you have all the other REQs

Like the others said, if you have every single common, uncommon and rare REQ item level unlocked in the game; your guaranteed an Ultra Rare/Legendary/Mythic item, as long as you have the option to unlock items that have yet to be permanent unlocks.