Help With Ranking!!

Im a warrent officer grade 3 and i need help earning credits as i need 60k of them to get captain, im finding it really hard todo this…

is their anyway i can earn credits easyier??

Play Fire fight multilayer it pays out more and daily challenges. It is more about putting in the time and Warrant Officer is a tough nut to crack. Good luck!

> Im a warrent officer grade 3 and i need help earning credits as i need 60k of them to get captain, im finding it really hard todo this…
>
> is their anyway i can earn credits easyier??

Add custom challenges into your Firefight matches. You’re averaging 90 kills per game in Firefight. Set the custom challenge to 90 times the number of games you want to play for kills. You’re averaging 70 medals per game so set it for 70 times the number of games you want to play. Set the time to 3 hours.

Let’s say you want to play 5 games. Each game will take 20 mins, so 5 games will take about 1hr40min to 2 hrs. Set for kills, and goal is 450 kills in 3 hours. Set for medals, and goal is 350 medals in 3 hours. Kills challenge will net you 5732cR and the medals challenge will net you 4458cR. That will net you 10190cR in about 2 hours.

You can set for a maximum of 785 kills or medals in 3 hours. That will net 10000cR for kills and 10000cR for medals. If you use the DMR (or NR from a Covie corpse), you can set for 393 headshots in 3 hours to grab 10000cR instead of medals. Basically, playing 3 hours of Firefight can grab you an additional 20000cR. But don’t AFK, that’s a sure fire way to get credit reset.

Breakdown of Firefight custom payout in 3 hours of time. (Note: Setting for more time decreases the payout per kill/medal/headshot).
12.75cR per kill or medal.
25.5cR for each headshot.

cheers guys :slight_smile: much help :slight_smile: