Help with making invasion map

I’m in a group invasion fanatics i’m currently trying to make an invasion map to share with the group.I am having problems with everything I need to do to have it work.I know i need hill markers and a flag pole and different spawnning sequences for initial spawns.If anyone has experience with making a working invasion map i would appreciate any help you could give me.I don’t use forge a lot but i’m learning it and it’s actually kind of fun to use and with being in an invasion group i’d like to make a map for our gamenight.

Check out the following guide. It helped me a lot with the technical aspects of Invasion forging.

http://awesomeguidetoforging.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/setting-up-invasion/#more-185

> I’m in a group invasion fanatics i’m currently trying to make an invasion map to share with the group.I am having problems with everything I need to do to have it work.I know i need hill markers and a flag pole and different spawnning sequences for initial spawns.If anyone has experience with making a working invasion map i would appreciate any help you could give me.I don’t use forge a lot but i’m learning it and it’s actually kind of fun to use and with being in an invasion group i’d like to make a map for our gamenight.

there is a website called www.halopedian.com. it’s like a wikipedia on all sorts of game mechanics info and halo canon. just search forge labels. it explains each label works for each gametype and details some of the mechanics for it. i find it really useful when i make an invasion map. i hope you find it as helpful as i have.

thanks a lot i’m going to check them out right now i appreciate the help.

Invasion Spawn Tutorial

First I appreciate all the help from everyone with this second I’m having problems now with the labels i got info from a site on forgeing.It tells me to put inv_objective in for the objective’s however i can’t change the labels do i have to wait until i get everything done ex. spawn points respawn points objectives i’ve done a lot so far.I have the territories and core set i have spawn spots for the red and blue for the 1st phase i’m going to do the spawn spots for the 2nd and 3rd phases soon.After i have all this will i be able to put in the labels?I can’t find anything on labels for the forge on the sites i’m on.

> owever i can’t change the labels

When you’re in the Forge lobby, select an Invasion gametype. After you select it, the words “BASIC EDITING” should be replaced with the name of that gametype.

Start Forge. You should now be able to assign Invasion gametype labels to objects.

Everything is working now thanx for all the help everyone I must say i’m kinda getting addicted to forgeing now that i understand it better.Can’t wait to share my maps with my group thanks again