Help with Limited Edition Console?

I know this isn’t a Xbox 360 forum but it’s honestly safer here. I have an Xbox 360 Slim and I’m thinking about getting the Halo 4 Console. What I’d do if I can is keep the Halo 4 console and give the old slim to my dad. My question is, can I switch the hard drives? Basically I just want the hard drive I’m using now in the Halo 4 blue console. Help please :slight_smile:

As long as your 360 S is a 250GB or 320GB than yes. You can pop it right into your new console!

> As long as your 360 S is a 250GB or 320GB than yes. You can pop it right into your new console!

Awesome! I have the 250 black slim. I’m thinking seriously about getting it for Christmas

Yes you can.

You will however, have to go to Xbox.com, do a license transfer, and redowload any DLC, arcade, and games on demand so that they will be available offline and available to other accounts on the Xbox.

ya ive been contemplating cancelling my LE and jsut buying the console. at least then i dont feel jipped

> > As long as your 360 S is a 250GB or 320GB than yes. You can pop it right into your new console!
>
> Awesome! I have the 250 black slim. I’m thinking seriously about getting it for Christmas

thats a nice xmas gift to yourself

Check to see if you can still get one, I went in yesterday and paid mine off and asked about pre-ordering a 2nd one and they said orders were cut off several days ago, this is at Gamestop. Don’t know if thats everywhere though.