help with HALO CEA MP

ok i know CEA comes with 6 new maps for reach but what i cant seem to find out will all of reach maps be playable on the CEA disc kind of how like odst had the halo3 mp where u could play all the maps that halo3 had any news on this thanks

When I saw the thread I was like… omg another moron.

But actually this is a good question. All the maps are on the disk yes.

> When I saw the thread I was like… omg another moron.
>
> But actually this is a good question. All the maps are on the disk yes.

actually, no. CEA is served as one disc. Here you access the campaign, the multiplayer (only the 7 maps), and forge/theater, but only on the mp maps. There is a way to have access of the maps on reach (probably a code included in the game case?), but there is no way you can access all the other maps (stock and DLC) on the CEA disc.

Maybe we will get some info on this during Halofest. My guesses are:

1. They’re on a Reach disk that is similar to the Halo 3 disk that came with ODST.

2. They’re on a disk that will allow for download of the maps like the Halo 2 map pack disk.

3. The remake will come with a code to download the maps off of Live.

> > When I saw the thread I was like… omg another moron.
> >
> > But actually this is a good question. All the maps are on the disk yes.
>
> actually, no. CEA is served as one disc. Here you access the campaign, the multiplayer (only the 7 maps), and forge/theater, but only on the mp maps. There is a way to have access of the maps on reach (probably a code included in the game case?), but there is no way you can access all the other maps (stock and DLC) on the CEA disc.

I do not think they will only allow players to have access to just the seven maps on the CEA disk. They will probably have the vanilla maps on the disk with the seven maps if they do it this way, with CEA being able to access Reach DLC.

is this the main website for the forums on halo cea or is there another site i dont know about

> Maybe we will get some info on this during Halofest. My guesses are:
>
> 1. They’re on a Reach disk that is similar to the Halo 3 disk that came with ODST.
>
> 2. They’re on a disk that will allow for download of the maps like the Halo 2 map pack disk.
>
> 3. The remake will come with a code to download the maps off of Live.
>
>
>
> > > When I saw the thread I was like… omg another moron.
> > >
> > > But actually this is a good question. All the maps are on the disk yes.
> >
> > actually, no. CEA is served as one disc. Here you access the campaign, the multiplayer (only the 7 maps), and forge/theater, but only on the mp maps. There is a way to have access of the maps on reach (probably a code included in the game case?), but there is no way you can access all the other maps (stock and DLC) on the CEA disc.
>
> I do not think they will only allow players to have access to just the seven maps on the CEA disk. They will probably have the vanilla maps on the disk with the seven maps if they do it this way, with CEA being able to access Reach DLC.

Yeah we will probably have access to a DLC only playlist. Like the Premium playlist
Tho the premium playlist have some good standard Reach maps that I would love yo play from time to time.

We’ll see.