Help with Halo 5 Machinima? (work in progress)

As the title says really.

I am in the midst of working on a machinima, I’ll be working on the script and handling the cinematography as well as the editing. I already have a set idea on what it’ll be about and well, some of the scripts beginning is set out already.

If anyone is interested in helping out, and it could be anything from forge building to being voice actors or body actors or maybe even helping on the script and editing as well as recording some of the cinematography, well just let me know in an Xbox Live message with your credentials and I’ll hand over the basic details and such.

This will be my first Machinima ever but let’s not get discouraged by that yeah? Haha.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to perhaps making some new friendships and maybe help in reviving the good ole Halo Machinima community.

PS. You will be credited. And Halo is amazing, why wouldn’t you help?

Im down. Im not the most amazing forger but I A) have quite a bit of expereince with story writing, B) I know the lore deeper than most people (read; borderline obsession) and C) I’ve done QUITE a lot of voice acting.
If you remember KnightmareFilmz Running Dead, you might remember the main villain, the “Chemist”.
Yeah that was me. I’ll let that speak for itself…anyway my GTs my profile name here, same as anyone else. Friend me and I’ll see what I can do.

I’d like to help if I can. I don’t have a lot of experience with H5 forge and I’ve never voice acted anything before but if you need any help.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Im down. Im not the most amazing forger but I A) have quite a bit of expereince with story writing, B) I know the lore deeper than most people (read; borderline obsession) and C) I’ve done QUITE a lot of voice acting.
> If you remember KnightmareFilmz Running Dead, you might remember the main villain, the “Chemist”.
> Yeah that was me. I’ll let that speak for itself…anyway my GTs my profile name here, same as anyone else. Friend me and I’ll see what I can do.

That’s fantastic! I’d appreciate the help, I could definitely use the help to make the script feel more like “Halo” since I’m not in too deep with the lore it has. And if you wish to voice act then I am up for that as well! If there’s a way for me to send you the script so I can get some feedback of what I have so far, feel free to email me at michellelizzete@gmail.com

I’ll add you as soon as I get the chance!

> 2535419886271013;3:
> I’d like to help if I can. I don’t have a lot of experience with H5 forge and I’ve never voice acted anything before but if you need any help.

Any help is very much appreciated! I’ll add you as well. You can email me as well if you wish.

Recently I’ve only been playing this game because of the forge mode. I know quite a few forge techniques, lighting, object scripting, camera placements.

Well, since I pretty much have no life I can help. Whether that be in forging or body acting or voice acting, though I’d be new to voice acting. Either way I can help if thats alright.

> 2533274835885071;5:
> Recently I’ve only been playing this game because of the forge mode. I know quite a few forge techniques, lighting, object scripting, camera placements.

That’s awesome, a whole lot more than what I know to do in that mode haha. Add me up if you want to help out. GT is the same as on here.

> 2535406272231884;6:
> Well, since I pretty much have no life I can help. Whether that be in forging or body acting or voice acting, though I’d be new to voice acting. Either way I can help if thats alright.

I have no life also so we’re on the same boat! Aside from school or work that is, I spend most of my time gaming haha. I’d like any help you can provide even if it’s either of those things. Feel free to add me! I’m thinking of setting up a party for us all to get to know each other sometime.

You can count me in, at least if I have the time, I am not I very good forger but I can do body acting and a minor part in voice acting.

> 2533274884428938;8:
> You can count me in, at least if I have the time, I am not I very good forger but I can do body acting and a minor part in voice acting.

Awesome! I’d appreciate any help.

> 2533274951600037;9:
> > 2533274884428938;8:
> > You can count me in, at least if I have the time, I am not I very good forger but I can do body acting and a minor part in voice acting.
>
>
> Awesome! I’d appreciate any help.

Just message me on XBL if you need any help.