Help with Forge Scripting?

I have a simple issue but I’m not sure how to script it. I have two objects that I want to be spawned/despawned. I want to alternate 1/3 of the match to have both spawned in, 1/3 for just one, and 1/3 for just the other. It doesn’t matter which of these three sequences is the initial, it also doesn’t matter how they rotate but I DO want them to rotate through some sort of order.

Use timers. Start with both spawned but a timer that runs for a set amount of time and then turn the repeat timer off. In the actions you run a despawn and then spawn script for both and then a wait timer and then another spawn/despawn script to delete one and spawn the other. I hope this helps a bit.

> 2533274966224697;1:
> I have a simple issue but I’m not sure how to script it. I have two objects that I want to be spawned/despawned. I want to alternate 1/3 of the match to have both spawned in, 1/3 for just one, and 1/3 for just the other. It doesn’t matter which of these three sequences is the initial, it also doesn’t matter how they rotate but I DO want them to rotate through some sort of order.

add me, b0b is here, zero in b0b. I do a scripting class a couple of times a week for new scripter Forgers. I’d be happy to help you learn some scripting, and also script for you anything that’s too complicated to easily learn.