Help with Ashes to Ashes achievement

EDIT: Never mind, I got it now, thanks :slight_smile:

I thought I’d try and go for this one this morning but have played on each map several times and couldn’t find a Scattershot/Incineration Cannon/Binary Rifle on any of them.

Can anyone tell me where one spawns please? Thanks.

I got Incineration Cannons on Outcast, and Binary Rifles on Daybreak. I’m not sure it Scattershot is on Perdition, but you might be lucky to get it. I haven’t gotten it once on Castle DLC. If you need help, add me, i too need that achievement.
HINT: What sucks about it is, forerunner ords are uncommon/rare to get. I tend to get a lot of Covie Ords

Try to use Requisition for better chances at getting some Promethean tech in your personal ordnance!

EDIT: Ordnance Priority works wonders too (with Requisition or without it!), as your points will fill up your ordnance meter much more quickly.

So I take it the weapons don’t spawn on the Castle maps - you need to get ordnance?

Actually, never mind, I just got it :slight_smile:

I got kills with Pulse grenades and it counted towards it - the pulse grenades didn’t even disintegrate the bodies - just killed them :slight_smile:

> Try to use Requisition for better chances at getting some Promethean tech in your personal ordnance!

I reported to MM Systems that Requisition is getting “repeated” drops. I used it recently.

> Try to use Requisition for better chances at getting some Promethean tech in your personal ordnance!

Iv been wondering that myself.cos I don’t get the best of weopens in my personal ordnance.

> So I take it the weapons don’t spawn on the Castle maps - you need to get ordnance?
>
> -----------
>
> Actually, never mind, I just got it :slight_smile:
>
> I got kills with Pulse grenades and it counted towards it - the pulse grenades didn’t even disintegrate the bodies - just killed them :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure Promethean weapons do spawn on the Castle maps, just very uncommon compared to other stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Try to use Requisition for better chances at getting some Promethean tech in your personal ordnance!
>
> I reported to MM Systems that Requisition is getting “repeated” drops. I used it recently.

Requisition just “re-rolls” your ordnance options, so there is a chance that you might get some of the same options after you re-roll it.

For example, you get a Needler and frags as two options for your personal ordnance. After using Requisition, there is still a chance that the Needler and frags may show up as options again.

> > > Try to use Requisition for better chances at getting some Promethean tech in your personal ordnance!
> >
> > I reported to MM Systems that Requisition is getting “repeated” drops. I used it recently.
>
> Requisition just “re-rolls” your ordnance options, so there is a chance that you might get some of the same options after you re-roll it.
>
> For example, you get a Needler and frags as two options for your personal ordnance. After using Requisition, there is still a chance that the Needler and frags may show up as options again.

Yeah, its funny, when i try that, i’m always getting the Sticky Detonator, Needler, and Pulse grenades, and whenever i want some else, i get the same drops with the re-rolls. It gets pretty annoying, lol.