HELP Who do I contact

Our family xbox has just flashed up a message saying “banned from getting XP on Halo4”. Who do I contact with regards to this. I have read the statement under the HALO Ban Forum / Site and I can confirm 100% any of the items listed that warrant a ban has not happened. I monitor our xbox very closely, only 1 son plays it so I am very surprised to see this message appear. Could someone please point me in the right directly as to who / where I contact to rectify this. I am not very happy.
Many Thanks

Unfortunately, bans are automated and there is no way to reverse the ban or for us to know exactly why it’s been implemented. The good news, though, is that the XP bans are temporary and will be lifted on their own. Usual causes for XP bans are AFK, boosting, and quitting out of games.

A quick glance at the game history on this account shows at least 2 or 3 games played with a guest signed in where the guest had no points of any sort. If I had to guess, it looks like an XP ban for boosting with an idle controller/AFK ban.