Help Unglitch me in Forge

I’m on Halo right now and am wondering if someone can join my forge and spawn a couple initial spawn points and respawn points, this is a problem with forge when you get rid of all the spawn points and try to reload the map later (a bug I’m sure) it would be very much appreciated

That won’t work… without spawns anyone joining you will fall into the same “no spawnpoints in Forge” glitch.

no it clearly works, just saved 2 peoples -Yoink–es last night with the trick. But for it to work load up the map by yourself, have a friend in the arena lobby (not searching for a game just in the game mode selection) and send him an invite. He will join and he can place a spawn point in your teams color, which you need for next time.

I didn’t get this problem until I placed down an Initial Spawn point and put it in sprinting start and then left Forge to test it out in Custom Games. I was able to leave Forge and get back without spawn points.

> 2533274823088908;4:
> I didn’t get this problem until I placed down an Initial Spawn point and put it in sprinting start and then left Forge to test it out in Custom Games. I was able to leave Forge and get back without spawn points.

the problem is strange, not very consistent either. just keep those colored spawns as back-up!

> 2533274959783086;5:
> > 2533274823088908;4:
> > I didn’t get this problem until I placed down an Initial Spawn point and put it in sprinting start and then left Forge to test it out in Custom Games. I was able to leave Forge and get back without spawn points.
>
>
> the problem is strange, not very consistent either. just keep those colored spawns as back-up!

I literally have a rainbow spawn platform off to the side of a map I’m working on to avoid the issue.