Help trying to get the mission midnight to work

On my Xbox 360 I can’t play the mission Midnight in the campaign because it’s saying I’m missing downloadable content even though it should have come built in on the disk (and before anyone says it, yes I have checked for scratches) I have tried to figure out the problem with a tech person from Microsoft but we just ended up where we started.

I remember running into this issue before with Halo 4 and also with ODST’s firefight. It was a long time ago, so I don’t remember what the problem was exactly, but I think it had something to do with fingerprints on the underside of the disk. For some reason they can interfere with the Xbox’s ability to read and load content. You may have already tried it, but I would suggest wiping off the disk with a cloth or something. That fixed ODST’s issue, anyway.
That’s all I can think of. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

That also happens to me when I use my Hard Drive as my main storage device for Halo 4. The way I fixed it was by using a pen as the main storage device. It has ALL my Halo 4 data and it still has around 7 GB left.