Help save the community from DMR/BS spam!!!

Alright I ask for help to the community for those who are against the DMR and boltshot, so 343 can get balance this two annoying weapons for good, this is my second time trying to save another community, during my time in resident evil ORC, the game suffer from glitches and weapon unbalance I was able to show with real facts thanks to the community with videos the problems this game suffers, after weeks Christian Svensson
Corporate Officer/Senior Vice-President of capcom
watch the video and finally he agreed with the community the game need it fixing asap, I will ask everyone to subs videos in youtube about how bad the boltshot its with real game play, I believe the issue with the boltshot doesn’t have much since people started finding out how deadly this weapon is, and we can create another thread with more complain about other serious issues concerning the game not just silly stuff, the community its dropping fast and we need to save so it is fair to everyone!

Thank you everyone!

Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.

Look at this document, then get back to me

Still think the DMR is overpowered?

Anyone??

There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. The DMR isnt good at all ranges and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it. They need a buff if you ask me.

> There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. The DMR isnt good at all ranges and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it. They need a buff if you ask me.

actually the Boltshot it is over power and it is a one shot kill recharge, even has more range than a shotgun

> There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. The DMR isnt good at all ranges and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it. They need a buff if you ask me.

This is why 343 don’t need to be listening to people like you. I really hope you are joking when you say that “Boltshot isn’t a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it”, and you are asking for a buff to them? WTF?

> Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
>
> Look at this document, then get back to me
>
> Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
>
> Still think the DMR is overpowered?

Sorry, but it doesn’t matter what anyone writes about it… Its the fact that in-game, where it all counts, its OP.

The DMR needs a bit of a nerf, not a whole-lot, but just a bit so other weapons aren’t constantly destroyed by it.

> 1)<mark>There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot</mark>, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. 2)<mark>The DMR isnt good at all ranges</mark> and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The 3)<mark>Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon</mark> and 4)<mark>you cant get headshots with it.</mark>5) <mark>They need a buff if you ask me.</mark>

Ok.

  1. DMR is overpowered. Don’t fool yourself from that. It beats just about all the other precision loadout weaponry.

2)The DMR is good at all ranges. I run around with an AR and SR and after firing the initial 4 shots, they always manage to beat me with a DMR at close range. That should tell you something. It can shoot the range of a sniper as well. It dominates mid-range combat.

3)Boltshot is a one hit kill weapon. Its essentially a shotgun at spawn.

4)If you single shot with the Boltshot and the person doesn’t have shields, then it can do headshots.

5)A buff? Really? Appreantly you havn’t seen the forums in their current state. The DMR is the main oppenent while the Boltshot is a close second.

The game isn’t perfectly balanced to begin with and buffing either of these would ruin any balance that was present before said buff.

> There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. The DMR isnt good at all ranges and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it. They need a buff if you ask me.

Your kidding, right? That DMR just killed MM for me right now and the Boltshot only uses half the clip with it’s 1sk, why not the whole clip instead?

> Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
>
> Look at this document, then get back to me
>
> Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
>
> Still think the DMR is overpowered?

Not accurate… According to that chart the BR kills faster than a DMR which is incorrect… No point in using that as proof for your statement.

> There is nothing wrong with the DMR or Bolt Shot, dont call it BS cause its the exact opposite of BS. The DMR isnt good at all ranges and has the slowest kill time out of the precision weapons. The Bolt Shot isnt a one hit kill weapon and you cant get headshots with it. They need a buff if you ask me.

Not sure if troll or just uneducated.

> > Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
> >
> > Look at this document, then get back to me
> >
> > Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
> >
> > Still think the DMR is overpowered?
>
> Sorry, but it doesn’t matter what anyone writes about it… Its the fact that in-game, where it all counts, its OP.
>
> The DMR needs a bit of a nerf, not a whole-lot, but just a bit so other weapons aren’t constantly destroyed by it.

It’s not just anyone writing stuff on a document, it’s a collective of around 10 people who have worked tirelessly for several weeks collecting data and testing all the available weapons in an effort to get to know how each weapon performs.

I use the DMR virtually all the time and it’s no help at all up close unless I’m facing someone who is also toting a DMR.

If you believe it needs nerfing what exactly do you propose 343 change with regard to the properties of the DMR?

> > Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
> >
> > Look at this document, then get back to me
> >
> > Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
> >
> > Still think the DMR is overpowered?
>
> Not accurate… According to that chart the BR kills faster than a DMR which is incorrect… No point in using that as proof for your statement.

They have been checked and checked over and over by many people who have spent weeks collecting the data required, and I can assure you that the BR does kill ever so slightly faster than the DMR.

I’d like to see you provide me with hard evidence that the BR takes more time to kill a fully shielded spartan than the DMR, until then I stand by that document.

> > > Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
> > >
> > > Look at this document, then get back to me
> > >
> > > Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
> > >
> > > Still think the DMR is overpowered?
> >
> > Sorry, but it doesn’t matter what anyone writes about it… Its the fact that in-game, where it all counts, its OP.
> >
> > The DMR needs a bit of a nerf, not a whole-lot, but just a bit so other weapons aren’t constantly destroyed by it.
>
> It’s not just anyone writing stuff on a document, it’s a collective of around 10 people who have worked tirelessly for several weeks collecting data and testing all the available weapons in an effort to get to know how each weapon performs.
>
> I use the DMR virtually all the time and it’s no help at all up close unless I’m facing someone who is also toting a DMR.
>
> If you believe it needs nerfing what exactly do you propose 343 change with regard to the properties of the DMR?

Not sure if troll or uneducated.

I use the DMR at close range and still win. I prefer to use the magnum at close range. But if you are at very close range, and melee and a headshot will suffice. At a medium short range, you just fire. If you hit all your shots, then you will win.

I rarely lose to automatic weapon users unless they catch my by surprise and get a good half a second of spraying on me.

> Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
>
> Look at this document, then get back to me
>
> Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
>
> Still think the DMR is overpowered?

Wow. Nice chart. But unfortunately the TPK in the chart states that if you have 100% accuracy with all shots landing on the head, then the target will die. Unfortunately that is not the case, especially when you factor in other variables such as target movement, weapon recoil, accuracy reduction, etc. The DMR has the weapon bloom from Reach, but it does not increase as fast as it used to in Reach to prevent trigger spam. Not to mention the ridiculous aiming magnetism for the gun itself since it’s range is highly superior to any other weapon currently available to be used in a Loadout.

According to the chart, there are other weapons that can outperform the DMR in the most ideal of conditions, but on the virtual battlefield, the DMR is king and could use a slight nerf. Maybe increase the bloom like it was in Reach, and I’ll be happy.

> > > Yet another person complaining about the DMR, how original.
> > >
> > > Look at this document, then get back to me
> > >
> > > Halo 4 Weapon Damage - Google Sheets
> > >
> > > Still think the DMR is overpowered?
> >
> > Not accurate… According to that chart the BR kills faster than a DMR which is incorrect… No point in using that as proof for your statement.
>
> They have been checked and checked over and over by many people who have spent weeks collecting the data required, and I can assure you that the BR does kill ever so slightly faster than the DMR.
>
> I’d like to see you provide me with hard evidence that the BR takes more time to kill a fully shielded spartan than the DMR, until then I stand by that document.

Every video on youtube.

The DMR has a higher RoF. It beats the DMR by .2 seconds

BR is 1.8 second kill time
DMR is about 1.6

If you think these times are wrong then you are doing something wrong. I never lose to BR users. I still don’t lose when I use the BR, but when I do, it’s to a DMR user. I have used both weapons and the DMR is always faster assuming all shots hit. It is also easier to hit with a DMR than a BR.

Was bored just reading the Thread title

The opening post just made it worse, all it came across as blah blah blah, I cant play this game, blah blah blah

DMR and BS are fine…moaning about a games basic weapons is nonsense, learn to use them and get better at the game, why should the game be changed to suit your lack of ability and punish others just having a good time?

> If you believe it needs nerfing what exactly do you propose 343 change with regard to the properties of the DMR?

There are various threads that explain the fixes the DMR needs. Trust me, surf around the first 3 pages and I’m sure you will find like 3 threads that state the cons of the weapon and the proposed solutions.

I just want it to not be a bullet magnet. Everything else? Let the community decide.

A significant amount of people are fed up with the weapon and have proposed rational, if not great, solutions to the problem.

> DMR and BS are fine…<mark>moaning about a games basic weapons is nonsense</mark>, learn to use them and get better at the game, why should the game be changed to suit your lack of ability and punish others just having a good time?

‘Moaning’, or your interpretation of moaning, gets peoples voice heard which is the whole point of the forums.

The DMR is not fine. There is a clear bullet magnet on it, among other unfair advantages. It clearly outguns many guns when it clearly should not.

My proposal is to not ‘punish’ the people, but instead punish the weapon. Get it to as close as ‘balanced’ as you can possibly get it to. At the time of this post, it is definitely not balanced.

What if I don’t want to use the DMR?

I want to use the AR, SR, or the Suppressor. Why should I be punished for using that against the DMR that outguns it in many situations? Now do you see the problem? People are being punished for NOT using the DMR, which in a game like Halo, shouldn’t be allowed.

> > If you believe it needs nerfing what exactly do you propose 343 change with regard to the properties of the DMR?
>
> There are various threads that explain the fixes the DMR needs. Trust me, surf around the first 3 pages and I’m sure you will find like 3 threads that state the cons of the weapon and the proposed solutions.
>
> I just want it to not be a bullet magnet. Everything else? Let the community decide.
>
> A significant amount of people are fed up with the weapon and have proposed rational, if not great, solutions to the problem.
>
>
>
> > DMR and BS are fine…<mark>moaning about a games basic weapons is nonsense</mark>, learn to use them and get better at the game, why should the game be changed to suit your lack of ability and punish others just having a good time?
>
> ‘Moaning’, or your interpretation of moaning, gets peoples voice heard which is the whole point of the forums.
>
> The DMR is not fine. There is a clear bullet magnet on it, among other unfair advantages. It clearly outguns many guns when it clearly should not.
>
> My proposal is to not ‘punish’ the people, but instead punish the weapon. Get it to as close as ‘balanced’ as you can possibly get it to. At the time of this post, it is definitely not balanced.
>
> What if I don’t want to use the DMR?
>
> I want to use the AR, SR, or the Suppressor. Why should I be punished for using that against the DMR that outguns it in many situations? Now do you see the problem? People are being punished for NOT using the DMR, which in a game like Halo, shouldn’t be allowed.

Thank you! I wish to use other weapons, and play a game that doesn’t force you to play with the same weapon, I mean come on then why to create other weapons if the DMR its a Jack of all trades that its effective in close, mid and long range.

I just ask the community to upload videos in youtube for the annoying boltshot with real game play

What if I like rocking the DMR and Boltshot with Pro vision, mobility, and dexterity?

It gets me kills.