help required

Hello. I have a problem… i have complete all mission at legendary diffucult… but the achieviement is locked… i have complete same mission without stay on-line. But i dont think is important… i have controlled all missions if it was complete at legensary. All done… but the achieviement of 100g is already locked… help me please

Try the support section next time but since you’re here, a while back I finished my final Arena commendation but I didn’t get the Arena Mastery pack. Frustrated, I took an hour break, came back and still no pack. I played a game of infection and what do ya know? There’s my pack! I’d say give it a while. If it doesn’t work, then try playing the mission again

> 2535459751636110;1:
> Hello. I have a problem… i have complete all mission at legendary diffucult… but the achieviement is locked… i have complete same mission without stay on-line. But i dont think is important… i have controlled all missions if it was complete at legensary. All done… but the achieviement of 100g is already locked… help me please

Hi,

Have you tried any of these troubleshooting options?

Looking at your service record, I can confirm that you have completed all campaign missions on Legendary, so it isn’t an issue of the game not realizing you completed a mission.

It’s likely that you will have to wait a bit before the game registers that you have met the requirements. I know something similar happened to me, where I didn’t unlock an achievement for playing co-op campaign until a day after I had actually completed the mission.

You can also try to completely reboot your Xbox, which seems to be a common solution.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> Looking at your service record, I can confirm that you have completed all campaign missions on Legendary.
>
> It’s likely that you will have to wait a bit before the game registers that you have met the requirements. I know something similar happened to me, where I didn’t unlock an achievement for playing co-op campaign until a day after I had actually completed the mission.

Ok. I’ll wait… thank you

> 2535464801356957;2:
> Try the support section next time but since you’re here, a while back I finished my final Arena commendation but I didn’t get the Arena Mastery pack. Frustrated, I took an hour break, came back and still no pack. I played a game of infection and what do ya know? There’s my pack! I’d say give it a while. If it doesn’t work, then try playing the mission again

Sorry. Is the first time i’m here. Thank you for your answer