Help: Pre order bonus not showing up

Hello, i just got a halo 5 edition xbox one and pre ordered from gamestop, i got the code for Locke’s armor and extra skin, and it isnt showing up under content management for the digitally-downloaded game, does anyone know what its called? Or is it installed directly into the game and doesnt show up as DLC?

go to “profile” then “customize spartan” and look through there.the armor is already apart of the game so it isn’t DLC.

They will show up on the 26th at midnight EST time

> 2533274805426282;2:
> go to “profile” then “customize spartan” and look through there.the armor is already apart of the game so it isn’t DLC.

I cant right now, since you’d need to open the promotional REQ pack, i didnt know its not DLC, i thought it’d appear in downloaded content, thanks!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What happen men?

I’m having the same issue, I preordered digitally frim amazon a week ago and predownloaded the game and bonus, but the req pack that contains the preordered bonus doesn’t show up, and I don’t have the items ingame.

Try posting this in the support section next time if you have an issue with something about the game. You will most likely be able to get an answer and a trouble shoot a lot faster then on the regular one here

This link has a fix to the issue (haven’t tried it yet though) as well as several other issues. http://www.gosunoob.com/halo-5-guardians/errors-problems-in-halo-5/