Help plz need a good techie for pc

So I have a Halo 2 on one hard drive that has about 2-3 missions left and I have to get a new pc so i put the original hard drive with halo 2 on it into the new pc as well as its own hard drive.

So having 2 hard drives I had to reinstall Halo 2 on Win7 and now I want to know how I can transfer the campaign progress from the original hard drive to the new one

When I access the hidden folder appdata under users and copy and paste the saved games it doesn’t work and my profile select says this player has been damaged

How can I solve this

Wrong forum? I think you need the Halo 2 forum.

does anyone know halo 2

You’re posting in the Wrong Forum…

If you have it on both Hard Drives, just Play Halo 2 from the old Hard Drive.

> You’re posting in the Wrong Forum…
>
> If you have it on both Hard Drives, just Play Halo 2 from the old Hard Drive.

how do you do that

Computers arent like Consoles you can have as many harddrives as you like assuming you have sata cables. Just play it off the old drive it wont hurt anything.

Assuming you have the old one plugged in just go to it from my computer or whatever then just find halo 2 copy shortcut to desktop. Sorry i would be more helpful im just not feeling well.

> So I have a Halo 2 on one hard drive that has about 2-3 missions left and I have to get a new pc so i put the original hard drive with halo 2 on it into the new pc as well as its own hard drive.
>
> So having 2 hard drives I had to reinstall Halo 2 on Win7 and now I want to know how I can transfer the campaign progress from the original hard drive to the new one
>
> When I access the hidden folder appdata under users and copy and paste the saved games it doesn’t work and my profile select says this player has been damaged
>
> How can I solve this

Usually when you install a new OS on a new HDD and then try to copy files over as if there isn’t a difference you’ll run into these problems. I don’t know anything about how Halo 2 saves files, but there was probably a file in My Games under Documents that you didn’t transfer over.

> > So I have a Halo 2 on one hard drive that has about 2-3 missions left and I have to get a new pc so i put the original hard drive with halo 2 on it into the new pc as well as its own hard drive.
> >
> > So having 2 hard drives I had to reinstall Halo 2 on Win7 and now I want to know how I can transfer the campaign progress from the original hard drive to the new one
> >
> > When I access the hidden folder appdata under users and copy and paste the saved games it doesn’t work and my profile select says this player has been damaged
> >
> > How can I solve this
>
> Usually when you install a new OS on a new HDD and then try to copy files over as if there isn’t a difference you’ll run into these problems. I don’t know anything about how Halo 2 saves files, but there was probably a file in My Games under Documents that you didn’t transfer over.

so i have to transfer every halo 2 folder