Help on submitting/Play testing Comp. Forged Map

So I DID hear Bravo mention these past few days at Iron Gaming that eventually they’ll be getting community creations in the line up and eventually be adding one or two forged maps even to the HCS maps rotation, But how exactly do i get started with that here in the MCC? I was involved in the Forge Foundry contest back in Halo 3, and in Reach, I managed to get some people to look at a few of my maps just threw networking and knowing a few people, but that was all luck and randomness. How do I legit get things started with my maps? I’ve been forging since forging was introduced, and I pretty much only make Competitive 4v4 or FFA maps. Right now I have one that I’m working on that is very playable(game-play wise), although not to its full potential(visually) because certain objects and phasing cause a lot of latency/Frame rate issues currently since it doesn’t seem to be full stabilized yet (which I’m guessing they are working on that…hopefully) And I’d rather the game play smooth than it to look pretty for right now. IF ANYBODY is up to helping me out with ANY info on how to get maps submitted/seen (whatever you wanna call it) or even just see or play on the map, hit me up, and THANKS A BUNCH! :slight_smile: GT: NINJA PROPHECY

I am also wondering this. I have a remake of Foundation and I am just about to finish up my Ivory Tower remake.

some people thought my a foundation map was really good and suggested I send a tweet to Bravo, so I created a Twitter account and sent him one (at least I think I did lol) but he hasn’t replied, which was expected since I was using a brand new account and I’m sure he’s busy.

Anyway, I too would really like to have a chance of my map being put into community creations or matchmaking. So, does anyone know how to get in touch with somebody for his?

Barth your foundation remake is legit the best I’ve seen in a while.

I’ve not seen him tweet anyone who wasnt high profile, I had s couple ideas for MM I wanted to show that I’d posted to the forums here and got no replies as my topic sunk to the bottom of the forums because of the negative posts.

True constructive posts never see the light anymore…

> 2783251376874809;3:
> Barth your foundation remake is legit the best I’ve seen in a while.
>
> I’ve not seen him tweet anyone who wasnt high profile, I had s couple ideas for MM I wanted to show that I’d posted to the forums here and got no replies as my topic sunk to the bottom of the forums because of the negative posts.
>
> True constructive posts never see the light anymore…

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

but yeah, I thought he most likely wouldn’t tweet me back lol.

Hopefuly after all the negative comments are gone(if they ever go away), you can repost your ideas for people to see :slight_smile:

i wouldnt mind knowing, got about 3 finished maps ready to beta test and another 2 almost ready to beta test with the other 3 and a third getting planned

Has anyone heard of something called the Cartogrophers? or something like that? I’m going to look into it cause apparently they are the people who seek out peoples maps and such. Like if they see one on your file share and it looks interesting they will check it out or something. I’ll see about that, cause i did hear about that a while back too. Thanks guys