Help! Not Earning Xp from Firefight Matchmade

I need help please! I had 2 firefight matches recently, one on Glacier, the other on Zealot (well the Covenant spaceship) and the Glacier I played firefight matchmaking doubles with my guest, and I got loads of credits while I was playing on my HUD, but at the end I didnt get an after action report, and I checked my rank by pressing start, and the xp bar had not moved a bit!
On The Zealot map I was playing firefight arcadefight with my guest and 2 others, and the same thing happened but the other guy said he ranked up a whole level, and I hadnt even got any Credits or Xp from it! I am so annoyed as I want to get to captain so bad!
Please, Help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
MrJackDaFirenze

there is a Glitch, where when playing with guest your main account takes the stats and xp form one of the guest, and vise versa. look at your game history and the kills each person made, you may find your answer there…

> there is a Glitch, where when playing with guest your main account takes the stats and xp form one of the guest, and vise versa. look at your game history and the kills each person made, you may find your answer there…

This is the first I have heard of this, I have played multiple Firefight games in the past with Guest’s, I got the credits.

> > there is a Glitch, where when playing with guest your main account takes the stats and xp form one of the guest, and vise versa. look at your game history and the kills each person made, you may find your answer there…
>
> This is the first I have heard of this, I have played multiple Firefight games in the past with Guest’s, I got the credits.

It happened to me when my friend and i played doubles, a while back its rare but it can happen. I thought i got banned because they sucked so bad lolz. but then when i went in to score att i started getting credits again… I do not know if they patched it or can patch it as i think it is an server error kind of like the stats for custom challenges thing, ( it even happend in some MM FFA’s where we got a black screen at the start.

Albeit rare i can conform it has happened to me a few times

I have the same thing except I can’t get more than 50cR and I don’t know why. Anyone please help.

Please make sure that you are playing online.

Secondly the credit report does not come up if you are playing splitscreen.

You still get the credits though.