Help ! no more credit

In the last 5-6 days I play to halo Reach on Live, each day when I plug my game a pop-up message appear on the menu and it say, you can’t with no more credit,before , I do those 5-6 days in the limit 35 000 Cr. Do you have some explication and answer. Someone can do something for my problem. Tanks !

Ps: sorry for my english… I’m a french Canadian

Does the message say that you’ve been banned from earning credits? Or does it say something else?

Credit bans are common if people AFK in Firefight or Slayer games (while in Matchmaking). That is – there are people who would go into matches and just not play, so that they could earn credits for doing nothing. The bans exist to catch those people, but the banning system has some problems that can cause innocent players to get credit bans.

Credit bans are only temporary. I think the first ban is for 24 hours, the second is for a week, and the third is for two weeks – I’m a little forgetful, though, so I could be wrong about the lengths. So chances are, you should be able to earn credits again in a few days.

I can’t know its for ban or something its the same message when you reach the limit of winning credit. But you have a good ideas ! Thanks, it would be a mistake, because I play in each game…

> I can’t know its for ban or something its the same message when you reach the limit of winning credit. But you have a good ideas ! Thanks, it would be a mistake, because I play in each game…

Glad I was able to be of some help.

Oh – one of the known causes for mistaken bans is if you get 0 kills in several Matchmaking Firefight or Slayer games. So if you’re letting a younger sibling play and they’re not doing so well, for example, that can trigger a mistaken ban.

Thanks I will check my next time !