Help needed for Halo Wars: DE System Requirements

So was thinking of buying Halo Wars: DE on Steam, however i’m not sure my computer would even be able to handle this given my computer is very basic.

That being said, can any of you guys confirm if my computer can handle said game? I did try systemsrequirements.com but that has me confused as i’ve found different system requirements there and elsewhere.

Screenshot of my system spec below (If any further info regarding my system spec is needed please ask)…

Link to screenshot of my system specs: http://i.imgur.com/RYEJbYR.png

It’s below minimum, but not super far. If you want to press your luck, you can grab it on steam and refund it if it doesn’t perform well enough for you.

Bought the game off steam a little bit ago and it’s working albeit a little slow when scrolling around plus trying to place a Leader ability where you want it is…well…a little finicky.

I’m glad it’s actually playable…

Hallelujah :wink:

Hi I bought the game and the folowing error: The detected graphic adapter doens´t support the minimal requirements.
Look, Its a GTS250 with 1gb memory, I think, The vídeo card is enough to the game.
I hoppe You can help me.
Thanks.

> 2533274936755906;4:
> Hi I bought the game and the folowing error: The detected graphic adapter doens´t support the minimal requirements.
> Look, Its a GTS250 with 1gb memory, I think, The vídeo card is enough to the game.
> I hoppe You can help me.
> Thanks.

Not sure about the GTS250’s performance (Since i’ve never had one) but i can tell you that 1gb memory is nowhere near enough to run Halo Wars: DE. A minimum of 4gb would be sufficient to run this game (If you stick to the Minimum Requirements otherwise 8gb is the minimum for the Recommended Requirements).

Here’s the system requirements from the Steam page…

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:<ul class=“bb_ul”> - OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or higher - Processor: Intel Core i3 or Equivalent - Memory: 4 GB RAM - Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M AMD Radeon R5 M240 - DirectX: Version 11 - Network: Broadband Internet connection - Storage: 12 GB available space[/list]RECOMMENDED:<ul class=“bb_ul”> - OS: Windows 10 64-bit - Processor: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent - Memory: 8 GB RAM - Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 560, 650, 750 AMD HD 5850, 6870, 7790 - DirectX: Version 11 - Network: Broadband Internet connection - Storage: 12 GB available space[/list]