help me

I need help. I don’t seem to be getting better. I need help on what to do to get to get better. How do you mêlée? I seem to lose every time go against someone. Can you please help me?

Look at your control scheme under settings

I looked there I don’t see any tips on how to get better

Ummmm practice? Like with anything, the more you practice the better you’ll be.

First you breath in and out all relaxed.
Then you take the controller and join a match while your still calm breathing.
Then you follow a even more calm teammate and give him backup while he cleans the front.
You do that till you are able to clean the front.
Simple.

Oh so no one has any advice. Practice is not advice on how to mêlée. Thanks for not helping

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274837438059;6:
> Oh so no one has any advice. Practice is not advice on how to mêlée. Thanks for not helping

You’ve already been told how to look up your controls. Plus, you specifically asked how to get better, so I answered your question. Practice. If you want to be a little -Yoink- about it, you can get out.

Maybe try playing an easier game than Halo? Or just go through the campaign on easy before trying the multiplayer. If you have to go online just to figure out how to melee you aren’t ready for multiplayer.

-Yoink- you guys. I know how to push the button. I always lose the fight.

After you melee shoot them in the head should be a kill or melee them again. Depends on distance.

As of Halo 3 the person with more health / shields win the melee battle in case of simultaneous melee. It was a big todo when Halo3 first came out. Also, there is a lunge, which varies for each game, but basically you don’t need to be chest to chest with homie before you melee him. Try it from about 1.5 to 2 yards away. Finally, connection, connection, connection.

Oh, are you s by any chance the guy that I always get teammed up with? I swear to god.

Finally some good advice thank you

> 2533274837438059;9:
> -Yoink- you guys. I know how to push the button. I always lose the fight.

lolololol!