Help me with "Legend" achievement please?

Could anyone help me beat all campaigns on legendary so I can get the helioskrill armor when Halo 5 comes out. I literally can’t find anyone and halo ce takes hours per mission for me. Is anyone willing to help me? Truth and reconciliation is making me pull my hair out.

Im willing to help GT:Talnex688

> 2533274891617433;2:
> Im willing to help GT:Talnex688

How good are you at legendary? I don’t care really but I’d like to know. I’ll add you later just look out for a gamertag called Canyon St0rm.

> 2533274885914575;3:
> > 2533274891617433;2:
> > Im willing to help GT:Talnex688
>
>
> How good are you at legendary? I don’t care really but I’d like to know. I’ll add you later just look out for a gamertag called Canyon St0rm.

I will also help when u need someone.

There’s this guy who did a Legendary guide for Halo CE PC version. It should help you out, it helped me greatly when I was stuck on Truth and Rec the first time I played it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybb1D57zeZY

The uploader has been away since before Reach came out so don’t expect him to answer questions or provide feedback.

Looks like u got someone lol but if u need another person just hit me up. Besides CE i went solo for halo 2 - 4

I will gladly help someone get through those brutal campaigns since nobody helped me

I need to get this achievement too. I’ve been playing strictly PC, so I’m a little rusty with a controller. Looking to find some people to play campaign with. Gamertag: ArabianIGoggles

I can help for a few missions at a time. GT = Ghostrider1172