------- HelP mE TaKe DoWn tHA MoDDeRs -------

Hey whatz goin on gaming community my gamertag is KraKeN10N1 - Im pretty good at tha halo gamez - But of late Iv been matchin up with alot of modders in TEAM SLAYER , SWAT , CAPTURE THE FLAG , An my most favorite RICOCHET - The particular Mod Im talking about is aimbot but there are others as well like the boltshot without you charging it up making your guns alil stronger their are other - But what Im sayin now that itz time to start pushin back an stop tha moddin - Because in A competitive Online multiplayer modders destory everything tha game stands for tactics , strategy , timing an skill an most of all in halo team work. I need help taking down modders in Halo - I have videos in my file share exposing so call good kids later to find out their modders check it out in my file share on Halo 4 - watch the videos for yourself then are being convinced close the menu by pushing X then push tha back button view their gamer profile push Y an report them for cheating THANK YOU - YOU can do the same watch your film also watch how they be modding - write there gamertags down so we can all report them an get them banned - let me known If anyone that reads this Is tired of this we can help each other out - LETS TAKE THA MODDERS DOWN You can message me on here or on Xbox Live - PEACE -

First of all, your writing style isn’t cool; it’s annoying.

> But of late Iv been matchin up with alot of modders in TEAM SLAYER , SWAT , CAPTURE THE FLAG , An my most favorite RICOCHET - The particular Mod Im talking about is <mark>aimbot</mark> but there are others as well like the <mark>boltshot without you charging it up making your guns alil stronger</mark>

Both of those “mods” are more likely just the result of lag. That’s what happens when either you or the host player have a poor connection and data isn’t being communicated fast enough.

> view their gamer profile push Y an report them for cheating THANK YOU

You can’t file a complaint on or submit a review about a player unless you’ve played with them first.

Plus this would be open to abuse, you kick some ones butt during a game, so they report you for cheating, even though you beat them fair and square. I have never been in a game where I thought some one was cheating.

Still salty that kids who have more skill then yourself are killing you I see. Sorry, you can keep blaming it on “mods” all you want. It’s your connection to the host. Ask Seattle Kingpin. I was eatting for him to, yet I could 4 all of you without anyone soaking the 4th shot. (Okay, a few soaked it.) If you had replied to my message that night, I would have uploaded the clip into my FS and you might have just stopped on this temper tantrum.
Could we get someone (a staff member) to take down this forum post please? The urge to call him names for ignorance is to much. >:I
Btw Kraken, I run fiber optic internet on an old 360 pro. Sorry I haven’t installed those legendary mods you keep talking about yet. ;’(

Btw come to where I live.
I’ll 15-0 you on LAN with an Xbox straight from the store, unopened.
(sorry for double post. My last one wasn’t showing up)

Uh no that not tha case - I very good at tha game ranked 71# on Halotracker - Watch my fileshare then you can see 4 yourself

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Vile gEt off my page boy your not welcome here

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

- cough aimbot cough your fake O Im sorry Im allergic to modders -