Help me get to gold

Hello guys, I’m still mew to this game but i got this Problem. When i started this game i was ranked silver in Team slayer and through some unlucky games I’m still silver currently in Team slayer. I ranked to Platinum in ffa After climbing up from silver 5 so i guess I’m somehow decent. But i think i don’t belong in silver in Team slayer. Every time i rank up, three of my teammates go … how am I suppose to carry that? I’m reallly frustrated with my ranking in Team slayer and I honestly don’t think i belong there, but the system keeps effin me up… So I’m looking for people who are willing to help me get to gold in Team slayer, just decent players who don’t go negative in silver and Bronze games, just like myself. Hopefully i’ll get some reasonable and decent responses :slight_smile: have a nice day

I gotchu fam
Add my main account: xPAPASMURF69420

I’ll carry you to gold in about an hour from now, maybe less

But silver is ripe for farming kd, you should stay there as long as possible

You can add me ^^ I’ll help

GT is ShirayukixHime

Add me if you use a mic and join my party if you see me on
GT is Badathalo99

Add me I am in plat username on xbox is same as the one of here

FFA rankings aren’t exactly congruent with other playlists like Team Arena or Team Slayer to a lesser extent. While some skills may transfer over, in order to climb upward in the team playlists it requires a different mindset that doesn’t involve camping a power position and not caring about anything except your own scoreline.

> 2533274847545000;7:
> FFA rankings aren’t exactly congruent with other playlists like Team Arena or Team Slayer to a lesser extent. While some skills may transfer over, in order to climb upward in the team playlists it requires a different mindset that doesn’t involve camping a power position and not caring about anything except your own scoreline.

True Dat, good Sir.

@Top Yellow well i agree with you that you need different skillsets for those game modes. As for ffa u can go aggressive when u want to because the online this that matter are kills, as to slayer u have to play more defensive. But my point is just to Show that I’m a decent Player but in no y a god where i can carry three random teammates who go negative. And that is just unfair that when i go 32 to 5 my Team still loses E.g. No offense to any silver players but not to be specific i Know everyone can relate to my Situation at a scale. But i bet you its harder to climb up with inexperienced players then with decent players on your Team.

Add my alt account: ah nah spankayy

What times are you on? Add me OcR Veggeh and OcR Veggie. High gold/low plat player.