Help me get my clan started

This post has been edited by a moderator. There is a limit of one Recruiting thread per clan.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I am starting a clan called the unsc falling angels. I need members to help me get started. I plan on making us a semi competive clan. We will have a weekly custom game night, spartan ops nights, squad and free for all tournaments, a griffball team and much more. I need both squad leaders and regular members the squad leaders will assist me in running the clan. I want this to be more than just a clan but a community. If your interested check out our website unscfallingangels.spruz.com and send me a message on x box live and ill get you started.

Just to let you know love, Your title for the website itself. Says “<mark>UNCS</mark> Falling Angels.” Just saying xD

Whoops thanks for pointing it out

Do you have Halo Wars?

Yea I do been a while since I played but it was a great game

A few posts below this thread is my thread. Anyone that comes to the game night, fell free to recruit them for your clan. You just have to enjoy game night with us.

What’s it titled? And thanks ill try and make it

*!HALO WARS AND HALO 4 GAMENIGHT!

I have a website and everything already set up with a large community. We were looking to integrate a clan into our website with its own forums, but we are having trouble finding a leader, would you be interested? Our website looks pretty professional, and it already has about 85 members. You would have customization over your forums and you would have your say in what goes on in the clan branch.

http://www.unscspartanteamomega.com

You have to make an account with Enjin to sign up on the website, but it’s worth it, trust me!

Sounds very interesting we should talk ill send you a friend request on XBL and register on your site

Your Recruit assistant has “evolved”. RecruitHQ is happy to announce the creation of ClanSupport.net.

While we still support clan recruitment (and free-agent assignments), we are moving to the total experience.

Need a website? We can point you in the right direction or even build a site for you!
How a clan is able to present itself online can make or break a great gaming community. We at ClanSupport.net provide a complete package for Gaming Communities, from the website (built to your specifications) to custom made graphics (banner and logo), to make your group look professional and stand out among all the other groups out there.

A clan isn’t just a website, or even how good a player can play that means success. Not everyone has what it takes to be a leader (and I’m not going to sit here and tell you I have all the answers), however ClanSupport.net will provide the tools to set up ANYONE for success, as well as provide a place for members to bounce ideas off of peers and get advice to handle your leadership issues!

ClanSupport.net wants to be your Communities one stop for Clan Support (ah, now it all makes sense!). Recruitment, Website Assistance, Graphic Design, Leadership Help, and much much more!

And don’t forget those free agents! Browse the Recruitment Ads or place one of your own!

If you want to post an ad all you have to do is register on ClanSupport.net

Also, if you have a party (non clan related) or just want to play with folks, post up!
If you are hosting a public tournament, post up!

ClanSupport.net wants to be your One Stop Clan Solution!

When you think, Recruitment? ClanSupport.net
When you think, Clan Website? ClanSupport.net
When you think, Clan Logo? ClanSupport.net
When you think, Site Banner? ClanSupport.net
When you think, Tournament Advertising? ClanSupport.net
When you think, Sponsorship/Partnerships/Alliances? ClanSupport.net

Get the picture?

Registration is free, so get your Community some exposure visit ClanSupport.net TODAY!

ClanSupport.net
“When You Think Clans, Think ClanSupport.net

How much do u charge?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

hey uh, -Yoink-???,… you know, i’m just going to call you A.V.,
I’m a representative for our clan, Team Blindshot. Right now we are a clan that is based on what exactly what you are looking for, a group of semi-competitive members who play the game for the love of the game. Now i know that you are starting up your own clan, but right now our clan is starting to grow (35+) and we think that you would be a valuable asset into making our clan better. Now, we won’t twist a guys arm to fold his project into joining ours, as stated above our clan is small and because of that we are starting from the ground up, so we have nothing to lose but everything to gain, so you joining up with us, we can both benefit from this relationship.