Help me forge better?

As the title says, I’m wanting to learn how to forge maps better. I have a lot of cool ideas (in my opinion really) but I can’t seem to get the forge the way I want it, and end up rage quitting. If you can and have time to teach me how to be a half decent forger, I’d greatly appreciate it.

I wish I could help but I was never big into Forge. Try getting on Youtube and watch some Forge Creators build maps. Use those videos as motivation, inspiration, and as learning materials

> 2535442908846212;1:
> As the title says, I’m wanting to learn how to forge maps better. I have a lot of cool ideas (in my opinion really) but I can’t seem to get the forge the way I want it, and end up rage quitting. If you can and have time to teach me how to be a half decent forger, I’d greatly appreciate it.

I hear ya I’m a complete noob with forge.

look up the club ‘Forge Factory’ and request to join. Here I teach new Forgers how to script, Forge, etc. I, b0b is here, will gladly help out upcoming Forgers. The game definitely needs them.

> 2533274831077797;4:
> look up the club ‘Forge Factory’ and request to join. Here I teach new Forgers how to script, Forge, etc. I, b0b is here, will gladly help out upcoming Forgers. The game definitely needs them.

I’ll definitely join. Thank you so much!