Help is needed ANZ?!

This goes out to all Australian and New Zealand Halo players. Do you want to become better? Would you like to see how you measure up against the top players and teams in our region? If so, join us our competitive group on facebook. :slight_smile:

I’d suggest you go to the Recruiting Forum for stuff like this. Not sure if the Halo 5 section is appropriate for this kind of stuff.

> 2535405116054664;2:
> I’d suggest you go to the Recruiting Forum for stuff like this. Not sure if the Halo 5 section is appropriate for this kind of stuff.

I did as well, our region is in dire need of players to even stay eligible for the Halo World Championship 2018 (if it even occurs?). So if you know anyone from ANZ please send them our way, we can teach them how to get better if they require it. :slight_smile:

> 2533274873172929;3:
> > 2535405116054664;2:
> > I’d suggest you go to the Recruiting Forum for stuff like this. Not sure if the Halo 5 section is appropriate for this kind of stuff.
>
> I did as well, our region is in dire need of players to even stay eligible for the Halo World Championship 2018 (if it even occurs?). So if you know anyone from ANZ please send them our way, we can teach them how to get better if they require it. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t know. Not familiar with anyone that’s Australian or New Zealand. Sorry.

> 2535405116054664;2:
> I’d suggest you go to the Recruiting Forum for stuff like this. Not sure if the Halo 5 section is appropriate for this kind of stuff.

^^^^^^^ This.

But you use Facebook? Who the hell uses Facebook anymore, especially for their competitive group? You’d be better off creating a private subreddit, discord server, or even just an Xbox club.

i am welll aware people still use facebook. but it’s kind of dying at this point.

Please don’t cross post topics.