Help I Didn't recieve my pre order req packs

I really want this resolved. I have the 89.99 edition of Halo 5 I didn’t recieve any of my req packs from the pre order bonus. When I go to the req pack location it says no packs to open. I got the game from the xbox store. I have waited to see if it got to me . Nothing. Reset my xbox nothing. Delte and re installed the files and still nothing. It says I have the packs downloaded but I still have not received them. Can I please see some assistance. I am.very displeased with this happening

I had the same issue… I didn’t get any pre-order bonus. Finally An Assault pack came up for purchase, I clicked it to see, and It said you have already bought this…

I had a similar problem with (cough) Destiny. Just a suggestion but may not be the solution as i got my packs as I pre-ordered a disc copy. Try going to your games and apps, click the menu button on the Halo5 tile and manage game. It should now show all your DLC tiles. On the DLC content tiles click launch. Hopefully that helps.

I have the same problem. Fell like I wasted money for no reason

Same here. No skin weapon and didn’t said 14 packs???

Same here too. Tried launching through manage game and nothing. Other people are saying they have bought packs with their pionts and got nothing as well.

> 2535453587294639;5:
> Same here. No skin weapon and didn’t said 14 packs???

I believe the 14 packs are being released over time. Just like the premium battle packs on BF4.

Still doesn’t make sense if that is true about over time. I still didn’t get my bonus armor or skin, and if over time is true then I should have had one or two req packs at the start and I didn’t.

Yeah, is over time, thanks.

But I didn’t get the weapon skin :frowning:

Plz fix the weapon skin… we paid for it.

> 2533274817928460;8:
> Still doesn’t make sense if that is true about over time. I still didn’t get my bonus armor or skin, and if over time is true then I should have had one or two req packs at the start and I didn’t.

> 2535453587294639;9:
> Yeah, is over time, thanks.
> But I didn’t get the weapon skin :frowning:
> Plz fix the weapon skin… we paid for it.

Ok I had a pre-ordered hard copy which came with a warzone card that had a scratch off area with a code under on the back. I also had a code e-mailed with the bonus armor and skin.
So is this a problem with the pre-ordered digital DL copies you are having?
If so your best bet is to contact MS and Xbox support. Through www.xbox.com

Thank you for your reports. Regarding pre-order bonuses, can you please provide information regarding where you pre-ordered the title?

> Thank you for your reports. Regarding pre-order bonuses, can you please provide information regarding where you pre-ordered the title?

I believe in my report I exclaimed I ordered off xbox live store

> 2533274826522693;10:
> > 2533274817928460;8:
> > Still doesn’t make sense if that is true about over time. I still didn’t get my bonus armor or skin, and if over time is true then I should have had one or two req packs at the start and I didn’t.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535453587294639;9:
> > Yeah, is over time, thanks.
> > But I didn’t get the weapon skin :frowning:
> > Plz fix the weapon skin… we paid for it.
>
>
> Ok I had a pre-ordered hard copy which came with a warzone card that had a scratch off area with a code under on the back. I also had a code e-mailed with the bonus armor and skin.
> So is this a problem with the pre-ordered digital DL copies you are having?
> If so your best bet is to contact MS and Xbox support. Through www.xbox.com

I got the weapon skin now :slight_smile:

> Thank you for your reports. Regarding pre-order bonuses, can you please provide information regarding where you pre-ordered the title?

I digitally downloaded the deluxe edition.

> 2535445051422301;12:
> > Thank you for your reports. Regarding pre-order bonuses, can you please provide information regarding where you pre-ordered the title?
>
>
> I believe in my report I exclaimed I ordered off xbox live store

Really would like an explanation. You did a good job initially with responding but u give nothing in return after I give you my information??? Very upset I wasted money for something I didn’t recieve. I’m pretty sure that’s a illegal or something

I as well bought the Warzone Req Bundle. I redeemed the code and nothing showed up on my xbox what is going on ? (Bought the physical copy of the game)

For me, I bought the limited edition, downloaded warzone req bundle and shows downloaded on my xbox. After opening all my req packs (not sure if the 2 platinum REQ packs were there) dont have the Fotus-class armor… not sure what to do

i got mine at gamestop and my advanced promotional pack is stuck at 90%

Well my weapons skin finally popped up, but still no req packs. Again mine was through xbox live store.

Pre-redeemed though xbox several rec pack from promotional partners and xobox reported they are assigned to my account. these pre-orders were done in a span of two weeks before launch.Purchase physical limited collector’s edition and requested a physical disk (went though xbox) but other that a few preorder codes and warzone ( which came on after 2 hours) the rest of my pre-orders are not showing up. xbox rep made me to reset my profile ( of course to no avail)