Help !, how make my account child to adult?

I can’t join to any spartan company because child is my account, how to make my account microsoft from child to adult?, and I changed the age Of my microsoft account but not works :(, and also I changed the privacity Of mi account ( with the dad account) bit not works :(.
And baddest is’t that I hace 19 years old.
I have friends with 14 years old and they can join to spartan companies I think it’s not fair.
Someone can help me?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

You’re 19 and your english is that bad?

> 2533274834284553;2:
> You’re 19 and your english is that bad?

English could be his second language.

Go to the Microsoft xbox forums this is a forum for Halo 5.

http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2560081931056311;3:
> > 2533274834284553;2:
> > You’re 19 and your english is that bad?
>
>
> English could be his second language.

I thought of that. But even someone from another country could run it through google translate and come up with a better formed sentence than here.

> 2533274834284553;5:
> > 2560081931056311;3:
> > > 2533274834284553;2:
> > > You’re 19 and your english is that bad?
> >
> >
> > English could be his second language.
>
>
> I thought of that. But even someone from another country could run it through google translate and come up with a better formed sentence than here.

yea but not everyone would think to do that, and even then google translate can be very unreliable at times.

> 2533274834284553;5:
> > 2560081931056311;3:
> > > 2533274834284553;2:
> > > You’re 19 and your english is that bad?
> >
> >
> > English could be his second language.
>
>
> I thought of that. But even someone from another country could run it through google translate and come up with a better formed sentence than here.

Well we’re all glad you’re here to shut down our fellow community members.

OP, go to Xbox.com and log in and go to “Microsoft account” from there you can find the “family” button and change your account to an adult account.

Or you could always call XBL support :slight_smile:

> 2535450844795703;1:
> I can’t join to any spartan company because child is my account, how to make my account microsoft from child to adult?, and I changed the age Of my microsoft account but not works :(, and also I changed the privacity Of mi account ( with the dad account) bit not works :(.
> And baddest is’t that I hace 19 years old.
> I have friends with 14 years old and they can join to spartan companies I think it’s not fair.
> Someone can help me?

If you are an adult you need to contact Xbox Support. If you are a kid trying to pretend to be an adult you are just going to have to deal with it. The system is smart enough to know when you are trying to trick it.

I understand this can be frustrating. I have a similar issue with the accounts I set up for my children. EA has an age gate on their servers for Star Wars Battlefront. Since my kids are younger than the age EA servers allow they cannot play Star Wars Battlefront on their accounts. I’m glad I learned about this during the beta since it saved me a purchase. There is no point purchasing a game that my kids cannot play.

If you sprinkle Miracle Grow on your breakfast every morning for a month you will soon wake up 2 years older.

> 2533274834284553;5:

Whether they use a translator or not, there’s no need to attack someones grammar or how they present their post. If you can’t understand someones post, try asking a few questions to clarify what they are asking. Translators don’t always convey things accurately either