[HELP] H5 PreOrder\install case number: 1308605607

Hey,
I Pre-Ordered Halo 5: Guardians Digital Deluxe.
its on my game library, and for some reason when i press “Start” on the game, i have an “Uninstall” option.
i clicked on “Manage game” to check what’s up with that (Because as i know, the pre-download is starting on the 20th) and it tells me "Manage all (46.2GB).
what is that? haha

i am pretty sure that if the Pre-download would start before it should’ve everyone would talk about it.
so it really did installed that to me and ready for the last update on the 27th? or just a bug and i should hit “Uninstall”?

because my internet is REALLY slow, it will take me few days to install the game. (it took me 3 days to install MCC)
so if that’s a bug, i dont want to wait till the 27th for the last update and suddenly see that i have to reinstall all of it again.

i told that to Xbox Support, they gave me the case number and told me to post it here. [case number: 1308605607]
please tell me what should i do.

and just so you will understand, some pictures so you will see it for yourself:

Its a placeholder.

Its contents are likely the NoBR key, preorder timer, artwork and icon. The rest is estimated data that will change come the 20th.

> 2535456533691021;2:
> Its a placeholder.

You got that too?
and i WILL be able to pre-download, right?
because the volunteer chat told me they have pre-download info only for the collector’s edition.
but on the store it says that digital deluxe can pre-download too.

> 2535456533691021;3:
> Its contents are likely the NoBR key, preorder timer, artwork and icon. The rest is estimated data that will change come the 20th.

so i should just leave it like that? no uninstall or panic? :stuck_out_tongue:

wait it out till the 20th. if the download doesnt show in your queue then, then uninstall and reinstall it at that point

Mine looks the same way. I checked the network stats on my xbox and it’s only used 13gb this month, so it has definitely not downloaded the game yet. I would leave it alone, at least until 343 announces when the pre-download is live (which is supposed to be next week?) If your xbox doesn’t download it then, uninstall and try again.

The pre-download probably wont happen until the 20th.

It’s just a placeholder OP - Your Xbox One will reserve space on your hard drive for the game, just in case you install a few more things and run out of room it won’t cause issues. As soon as pre-download becomes available you should get it no problem :slight_smile: Pre-download should start around the 20th, possibly a day or 2 beforehand but the 20th is the most solid date we have to work with right now (I’m deliberately discounting Josh’s blog post).

> 2533274813317074;8:
> It’s just a placeholder OP - Your Xbox One will reserve space on your hard drive for the game, just in case you install a few more things and run out of room it won’t cause issues. As soon as pre-download becomes available you should get it no problem :slight_smile: Pre-download should start around the 20th, possibly a day or 2 beforehand but the 20th is the most solid date we have to work with right now (I’m deliberately discounting Josh’s blog post).

Digital Deluxe will be able to pre-download, right?

> 2533274910962836;9:
> > 2533274813317074;8:
> > It’s just a placeholder OP - Your Xbox One will reserve space on your hard drive for the game, just in case you install a few more things and run out of room it won’t cause issues. As soon as pre-download becomes available you should get it no problem :slight_smile: Pre-download should start around the 20th, possibly a day or 2 beforehand but the 20th is the most solid date we have to work with right now (I’m deliberately discounting Josh’s blog post).
>
>
> Digital Deluxe will be able to pre-download, right?

Any digital preorder should be able to pre-download. Digital Deluxe downloads the same files just adding the fall of reach and warzone pack. It’s essentially a bundle so the store still recognizes the base game as normal.

^ yup any digital version of the game can be pre-downloaded and all will be able to pre-download at the same time :slight_smile:

Like post number 2: It’s a placeholder.

It’s a placeholder. Preloads are now available so you have tu uninstall the placeholder and reinstall the game to preload it

Answers question that has already been answered more thoroughly by others