HELP GET A RACE PLAYLIST IN HALO 4 - VOTE!

We need all the help we can get! go to: http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/vote to support a race playlist in Halo 4!

Don’t hesitate!

Comment frequently to show your support and bump.

6 signatures in 20 minutes Congratulations!

arnt petitions not allowed here?

Were is the NO opinion

petitions seem to be allowed.

Uhmmm, i got a YouTube Channel with more than 9,750 Subs (Halo 4 news, but my Channel is on Spanish… BTW my channel is Katarn343…) anyway… i can post that Link on my Channel so my audience can vote and make this something Big :smiley:

If you want to race, go play Mario kart and forza. Halo is all about fightin’.

Uhmmm, i got a YouTube Channel with more than 9,750 Subs (Halo 4 news, but my Channel is on Spanish… BTW my channel is Katarn343…) anyway… i can post that Link on my Channel so my audience can vote and make this something Big :smiley:

I came on here laughing really hard because I thought he wanted segregated playlists… But then.

You got my vote!

Start your engines !!!

Vote yes on race playlist

I don’t think you understand the meaning of “shooter.”

> I don’t think you understand the meaning of “shooter.”

I get where you’re coming from, but it is not a bad idea. I liked Reach’s rocket hog race. It was a nice change of pace, unless you got stuck in the passenger seat or with afks/quitters on your team. It was also greatly improved from halo 3’s race.

I’m not sure a full race playlist is needed, but I have no problem with one getting put into halo 4.

Remember playing race with tanks in Halo CE. Now those were pretty epic.

It makes every one happy if you want to fight you can if you want to drive you can.

Sorry, no petitions. :confused: