Help finding good halo machinima series?

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good halo machinima series to watch. I’ve seen Red vs Blue, The Forgotten Spartans, and Arby n’ the Chief. Anyone have any suggestions?

You could check out the Codex, I use to watch that, it had some good acting, and some kick -Yoink- music to it.

If you kind of enjoy talk shows, you could check out This Spartan Life, the episodes are filled with some fun music, interviews with people, some of them are Bungie and other major Halo related figures, as well as some glitching.

OP, the three you mentioned are the best I’ve seen. Don’t worry though…I’m planning to do one real soon. Took me a good 7 to 8 years to write and now thats its fully finished, i should be gathering ppl. But like Stealth said, check out the Codex. I’ve watched bits and pieces but i heard its good.

Rise of the Spartans or Playtime (which is on waypoint itself).

Pre-Game Lobby was a good one a couple years back.

There’s Ghost of Onyx. ^Codex was great^

> <mark>Rise of the Spartans</mark> or Playtime (which is on waypoint itself).

No joke, i fell asleep watching that. The director, no mentioning names, overdid it with the timing, plus it was too long.

> > <mark>Rise of the Spartans</mark> or Playtime (which is on waypoint itself).
>
>
> No joke, i fell asleep watching that. The director, no mentioning names, overdid it with the timing, plus it was too long.

I voice the little Monitor in it and I’m not a fan of the series either. :confused:

> > > <mark>Rise of the Spartans</mark> or Playtime (which is on waypoint itself).
> >
> >
> > No joke, i fell asleep watching that. The director, no mentioning names, overdid it with the timing, plus it was too long.
>
> I voice the little Monitor in it and I’m not a fan of the series either. :confused:

Lol, no wonder you username sounded familiar. Rang quit a few bells for me. But yeah, it was pretty confusing too, for some reason. Its like he jumped around.
I gotta get mine up soon. the Director had Rise of the Spartans…This Director will have:

War of the SpartansGot the structure of number of seasons, episodes, and lengths.

I think I could write one badass of a script for a Machinima. I have many interesting ideas.

I’d just need people who would be willing to help film and star in it, and help out with other little things.

> I think I could write one badass of a script for a Machinima. I have many interesting ideas.
>
> <mark>I’d just need people who would be willing to help film and star in it, and help out with other little things.</mark>

I actually have that problem now, but i understand with school, that comes first. I’ll probably start recording everything by the first week of June. Problem is, each episode (10 episodes per season with a length of 21 to 22 mins.) and editing it is gonna be a hassle.

Marlin the Elite is also a good series, been going strong for years, ever since Halo 2 I believe.