Help Does not allow me to install HALO MCC

hola tengo un problema que no me permite instalar el halo 2 insider en microsoft store Tengo un método activo ya lo tenía instalado antes pero ahora ni siquiera está en la biblioteca para instalarlo pero no importa cómo instalarlo Tengo la victoria actualizada

Hey. The forum is only equipped to provide support in English. Other languages may dissuade members from assisting you.

I translated your question, the halo 2 flight ended today at 10AM pacific time. It probably will not function properly after that time, and the multiplayer servers will be taken offline. You may uninstall the flight build.

> 2533275011377046;1:
> hola tengo un problema que no me permite instalar el halo 2 insider en microsoft store Tengo un método activo ya lo tenía instalado antes pero ahora ni siquiera está en la biblioteca para instalarlo pero no importa cómo instalarlo Tengo la victoria actualizada
>
> Translation:
> hi i have a problem that does not allow me to install halo 2 insider in microsoft store I have an active method I already had it installed before but now it is not even in the library to install it but it doesn’t matter how to install it I have the updated victory

The Halo 2 flight beta is over, usually after a flight they revoke codes and that means losing access to the beta, then people have to hope they can get new codes for the next flights.
For now it’s best to wait on new Halo MCC flights or wait on Halo 2’s official MCC release.

<mark>Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>