Help accessing Forge

Help!

I installed the Cartographer’s Gift update about 15 minutes ago and I tried accessing Forge and it said ‘A fireteam member’s privacy settings do not allow them to view this content’ and wouldn’t let me start the game. I have unrestricted content access on my profile but my privacy is set to teen even though I’m 18 because crazy -Yoink- parents :confused: I can access the rest of multiplayer but just not Forge. I’ve quit the game and hard reset the console about 5 times each now and I have zero clue what to do

> 2535411929022404;1:
> Help!
>
> I installed the Cartographer’s Gift update about 15 minutes ago and I tried accessing Forge and it said ‘A fireteam member’s privacy settings do not allow them to view this content’ and wouldn’t let me start the game. I have unrestricted content access on my profile but my privacy is set to teen even though I’m 18 because crazy -Yoink- parents :confused: I can access the rest of multiplayer but just not Forge. I’ve quit the game and hard reset the console about 5 times each now and I have zero clue what to do

Do you have an Xbox Live Gold account? If not, if the rumblings are true you can’t use it without Gold membership. So much for a “free service”.

Edit: If you can access multiplayer you should be able to access Forge. Could be a glitch.

Have the exact same issue I can access all multiplayer modes but can’t access forge. I hope this is patched soon