Help 343 Industries!

Look mods, please don’t lock this topic! I’m here to help!

If you guys and girls (including ordinary Halo fans) find a thief or someone who is spoiling the game or has played it, you can report them to community@waypoint.com by sending the link where they are located at, and providing information of the situation.

I’m really upset with the leaks. This is 343i’s 3 years of hard work!!! Please help report the thieves.

Again, if you guys find a thief or someone who is spoiling the game or has played it, you can report them to community@waypoint.com

And mods please don’t lock this topic! I’m trying to help Microsoft and 343i!

Thanks! We can ALL help!!

They already have covered this problem on countless occasions. Please don’t state the obvious

Believe me, by the time you report it…it’ll be gone. Microsoft isn’t slow.

> They already have covered this problem on countless occasions. Please don’t state the obvious

But not everyone has the email. It’s good advice and better than, “THERE’S LEAKS! GOING DARK! BYE NOW!” posts. :slight_smile:

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Help them? We should be throwing tomatoes at them for this awful game they’ve made. They want the leaked footage removed because of how bad the game looks.

> > They already have covered this problem on countless occasions. Please don’t state the obvious
>
> But not everyone has the email. It’s good advice and better than, “THERE’S LEAKS! GOING DARK! BYE NOW!” posts. :slight_smile:

Very true… I didn’t know about the email address… I say… Good post!!!

I didn’t know either about the web address…Thanks for clearing this up.

Well it’s still nice your helping :slight_smile:

> They already have covered this problem on countless occasions. Please don’t state the obvious

MarsShadow this response is unnecessary. Obviously I didn’t know this was covered. I haven’t seen it anywhere on Waypoint (the email). Nobody has seen the email anyway, so I’m not stating the obvious.

This is why I get annoyed with some of the people on Waypoint, because they can be so rude!

I would hope that Microsoft is on top of YouTube right now that area seems to have leaks of halo 4 continually as of right now

> Well it’s still nice your helping :slight_smile:

Thank you

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

> > They already have covered this problem on countless occasions. Please don’t state the obvious
>
> MarsShadow this response is unnecessary. Obviously I didn’t know this was covered. I haven’t seen it anywhere on Waypoint (the email). Nobody has seen the email anyway, so I’m not stating the obvious.
>
> This is why I get annoyed with some of the people on Waypoint, because they can be so rude!

I know right, but in all seriousness I didn’t even know about the email as well. Well I guess it’s time to start a crusade to search out leaks and report them.

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

Guys. This doesn’t mean post where all these leaks are here in this thread. -_____-

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

> Guys. This doesn’t mean post where all these leaks are here in this thread. -_____-

PIGGYBACKING: That’s the purpose of providing the email address for people to report the links.