Helmets req for 150k

Anyone know when 343 going to add the Helmets back because now I have enough req points so want to boy it don’t wanna get finessed.

343 doesn’t say when particular packs will be available for points. It will more likely be awhile before it available again. You can still get it in the Xbox live store for real money.

No official eta has been given for the return of the Classic Helmets pack to the REQ store. All that’s been said is that it will probably come back.

I wish upon a star to grant me the helmet pack from afar.

Kids must be scoring it for cash, or otherwise they would have taken it down. I passed on these, one of the few things I have passed on as I have purchased or spent points on all of the HCS team packs, vow pack, and every special limited time pack available for points. If they add these to the pool, which I suspect they will, I will get them, otherwise no big deal.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> Kids must be scoring it for cash, or otherwise they would have taken it down. I passed on these, one of the few things I have passed on as I have purchased or spent points on all of the HCS team packs, vow pack, and every special limited time pack available for points. If they add these to the pool, which I suspect they will, I will get them, otherwise no big deal.

I’ve also payed for most packs but I’m nearing the end of completing them and I’d like to earn this pack

> 2533274862984613;1:
> Anyone know when 343 going to add the Helmets back because now I have enough req points so want to boy it don’t wanna get finessed.

I think there may have been a glitch because I was able to see this as well as the HCS pack Saturday morning while I was playing. I know that doesn’t really help you to know when it will be available for points again instead of money in the store, but there is hope that maybe you get the same thing to happen as did for me.

I’ve noticed a glitch where it randomly arrives in the store for req points. It will go away when you exit so if you have the 150000 when it appears you could buy it.

If there is a glitch that causes the Classic Helmet pack to reappear in the REQ store for a moment, that doesn’t necessarily mean the RP transaction will go through successfully. You could end up with a situation where you try to spend your RP but don’t get the pack (since officially it shouldn’t be in the REQ store), and you just lose 150k RP. Attempt at your own risk, I guess.

Idk but it should return, Also I found this, this should be a thing

I have been playing tons, so I always have 1 million on reserve for the special packs, and usually have at least ten packs each, re Bronze, Silver, and Gold just for when the update lands. I did grab two of the helmet packs, only to find out that the second only had arena boosts (not even legendary ones). That was ok, because the previous special pack had a glitch, where you got the HCS skins, and I used up a ton of REQ points and got all of them. So you win some, you lose some. What I would like to see available for REQ points would be the vehicle packs.