Helmet Variants

Instead of just having the same helmet with a bunch of different skins, they should make it so you can unlock the base model or a variant. Variants with like different visor shapes, or brims or mouth pieces. I thought of this because I had unlocked the Interceptor Helmet and was about to equip it! The visor and the bottom of the mask was killer! Then I looked at the side view and noticed how its another helmet that has a pompadour-esque point on the forehead.

I really wanted to use the helmet, but it needs a different “brim”. Something similar to the Mark V brim would make that helmet super cool. I just wish that version were possible to unlock.

YES

It would be awesome to unlock a helmet in the REQ system, then be able to unlock pieces (not via req) to attach to that helmet to create different versions. If you had say the Warrior Helmet and the Warrior Shield Helmet, the pieces you unlock could be used across both. Like the base model shares the attachments across all its skin variants.

Or be able to unlock one in the REQ packs, then have different customization options for each helmet

I’m not a huge fan of the multiple helmet skin system, because it seems as though you’re getting the same helmet over and over and over and over just like I’m saying over over and over again. I think your idea is a good one. It would be great, however, if in the whole selection menu of helmets it would only show one version of a helmet, and if you select that one, a smaller menu would appear, showing all the variants of that helmet. That would make finding your helmets sooo much easier.

I want the helmet thingy from reach.

> 2535408466912313;6:
> I want the helmet thingy from reach.

Can you be more specific?

Agreed it would add more progression to the multiplayer

> 2533274978553590;7:
> > 2535408466912313;6:
> > I want the helmet thingy from reach.
>
>
> Can you be more specific?

You know, the helmet thingy.

> 2533274820936298;8:
> Agreed it would add more progression to the multiplayer

Yes! Exactly