Helmet hud should come back from Halo 5

In the campagin everyone had their own unquiqe helmet showing in the hud. Master chief had his own as well and it was super immersive. I really felt like I was in the driver seat. I always wanted it as an toggle option for multiplayer as well. Halo 5 did a lot of things that just logically made sense. There are small details that people miss about that game and I think this is one of them

4 Likes

As long as it’s implemented as a toggle…
I found those things incredibly distracting and they covered up way too much of the FoV, but for those people that like them, sure.
Best thing would be a system like in Metroid Prime, where you have a transparency slider for the PoV helmet.

1 Like

I think it would be great if you at least had the option to change your HUD. Even some kind of customization would be cool. Change positions of items, or HUD color, anything would be better than what we have currently. I just want to go back to Halo 5 normal hud, and the ability to select grenades with the d-pad by pressing left or right.

1 Like

I think HUD customization is coming. I don’t remember the details because it was a few months ago, but I’m pretty sure.

Exactly. A toggle option. Just like the stabilize was in halo 5

1 Like

Yup. Even the regular multiplayer hud looks better than infinites.

Hehe
No

Please no

I hated it please don’t

Why? I think options are great period. I think outlines are bad but if it helps people then I’m all for it being in the game. As a toggle tho

I put that in before i saw the toggle idea but i hate it so i would not want to be forced to have it

Toggle is fine though

100% agree. Not just visually, the way you choose grenades and equipment needs to change. I also prefer radar like Halo 5 or any other past halo.

1 Like

Personally I would love to see the friend or foe system go away too. I hate the glowing effect on players it looks really silly and reveals players way too easily.