Helmet hopes for returning.

I am a returning Halo player, played everything even halo wars. Halo: CE and up to Halo 4, I have seen that EOD helmet is returning also a favorite of mine. Was really hoping that the GEN2 Hazop Helmet would return to Halo Infinite. Really looking forward to getting back into the future of halo hoping to get a new console soon or find a replacement for my PC soon to join in with Infinite.

> 2533274813677826;1:
> I am a returning Halo player, played everything even halo wars. Halo: CE and up to Halo 4, I have seen that EOD helmet is returning also a favorite of mine. Was really hoping that the GEN2 Hazop Helmet would return to Halo Infinite. Really looking forward to getting back into the future of halo hoping to get a new console soon or find a replacement for my PC soon to join in with Infinite.

this should be in general discussion topic forum. But yeah the EOD helmet is pretty good

I herd a lot of helmets are supposed to be making its way back… time will tell either way if they don’t I’ll be fine without them but it would still be kool. Would love to see the recon helmet from h3 be in infinite… I got mine in h3 when people really wanted it I was part of the Jump Theory clan our jump montage “Look Before You leap” got all our members the helmet

> 2533274793470740;3:
> I herd a lot of helmets are supposed to be making its way back… time will tell either way if they don’t I’ll be fine without them but it would still be kool. Would love to see the recon helmet from h3 be in infinite… I got mine in h3 when people really wanted it I was part of the Jump Theory clan our jump montage “Look Before You leap” got all our members the helmet

Oh man that brings back memories! I remember spending late nights doing all the story on legendary to get the EOD and the chase for recon. Heck I remember the Midnight release party.

> 2533274813677826;4:
> > 2533274793470740;3:
> > I herd a lot of helmets are supposed to be making its way back… time will tell either way if they don’t I’ll be fine without them but it would still be kool. Would love to see the recon helmet from h3 be in infinite… I got mine in h3 when people really wanted it I was part of the Jump Theory clan our jump montage “Look Before You leap” got all our members the helmet
>
> Oh man that brings back memories! I remember spending late nights doing all the story on legendary to get the EOD and the chase for recon. Heck I remember the Midnight release party.

Yea man them was the good ole days! I think infinite will bring us back into that life moment and give us what we’ve been missing for years!

> 2533274793470740;5:
> > 2533274813677826;4:
> > > 2533274793470740;3:
> > > I herd a lot of helmets are supposed to be making its way back… time will tell either way if they don’t I’ll be fine without them but it would still be kool. Would love to see the recon helmet from h3 be in infinite… I got mine in h3 when people really wanted it I was part of the Jump Theory clan our jump montage “Look Before You leap” got all our members the helmet
> >
> > Oh man that brings back memories! I remember spending late nights doing all the story on legendary to get the EOD and the chase for recon. Heck I remember the Midnight release party.
>
> Yea man them was the good ole days! I think infinite will bring us back into that life moment and give us what we’ve been missing for years!

It got me to buy the MCC on PC while I am borrowing a pc. It has gotten me playing through them again while watching the info trickle in about Infinite. Was really into Destiny but recently just gotten burned out.

Ive always loved the EVA helmet from reach, and I know that is coming back thanks to a picture having a spartan wearing the Emile version of it.

> 2533275074549315;7:
> Ive always loved the EVA helmet from reach, and I know that is coming back thanks to a picture having a spartan wearing the Emile version of it.

It was one of my favorites as well! Was awesome to see it return for Halo: 5 still trying to get ahold of an Xbox so I can play it.

Centurion all the way

> 2533274819170981;9:
> Centurion all the way

Fredric-104 correct? Those look damn good!

I really be wanting a spartan helmet that looks like Cyclops

> 2533274813677826;10:
> > 2533274819170981;9:
> > Centurion all the way
>
> Fredric-104 correct? Those look damn good!

The one and only