Helmet Attacments Confirmed?

Take a look at the helmet on the Spartan on the Left of Chief in that H5 poster! Look at those! What do you think? ( no link available. Sorry, I still haven’t mastered my phone…)

well in the halo comics that is what blue team uses. it is really nothing special. it is just canon. i don’t think it mean that we will get to put stuff on out helmets. blue team is much older and there stuff dose not look as sleek as the new spartans. all the tech in on the outside.

> 2535458434564748;2:
> well in the halo comics that is what blue team uses. it is really nothing special. it is just canon. i don’t think it mean that we will get to put stuff on out helmets. blue team is much older and there stuff dose not look as sleek as the new spartans. all the tech in on the outside.

Bummer. I don’t read the comics.
still, looks funky to me.

I dare say Linda’s helmet will make an appearance in Halo 5’s multiplayer, apart from that though, I think the attachments exist because she’s a Sniper and needs a bunch of additional optics.

I’d like to see attachments make a return as an option for all helmets, but I don’t think they will, personally.

> 2533274794373201;4:
> I dare say Linda’s helmet will make an appearance in Halo 5’s multiplayer, apart from that though, I think the attachments exist because she’s a Sniper and needs a bunch of additional optics.
>
> I’d like to see attachments make a return, but I don’t think they will personally.

Sniper onyx commendation equivalent should unlock this helmet. Only the best snipers should have the privilege to wear the master piece of a helmet.

> 2533274898131165;5:
> > 2533274794373201;4:
> > I dare say Linda’s helmet will make an appearance in Halo 5’s multiplayer, apart from that though, I think the attachments exist because she’s a Sniper and needs a bunch of additional optics.
> >
> > I’d like to see attachments make a return, but I don’t think they will personally.
>
>
> Sniper onyx commendation equivalent should unlock this helmet. Only the best snipers should have the privilege to wear the master piece of a helmet.

i agree

I think it’s just the helmet as a whole and no attachments like reach.

Why do we not even know the variant name of her armor?

I definitely want to rock Linda’s helmet in Halo 5. She’s been my #1 or #2 favorite spartan (between her and John) since I read the books where she picked Elites out of Banshees while hanging from an almost impossible position.

> 2533274974597111;8:
> Why do we not even know the variant name of her armor?

The suspense is killing me.

> 2533274898131165;5:
> > 2533274794373201;4:
> > I dare say Linda’s helmet will make an appearance in Halo 5’s multiplayer, apart from that though, I think the attachments exist because she’s a Sniper and needs a bunch of additional optics.
> >
> > I’d like to see attachments make a return, but I don’t think they will personally.
>
>
> Sniper onyx commendation equivalent should unlock this helmet. Only the best snipers should have the privilege to wear the master piece of a helmet.

That’s not a bad idea.

> 2533274794065564;9:
> I definitely want to rock Linda’s helmet in Halo 5. She’s been my #1 or #2 favorite spartan (between her and John) since I read the books where she picked Elites out of Banshees while hanging from an almost impossible position.

I know, same here. There aren’t enough words to desribe how awesome she is

I Persoanlly am quite neautral about the helmet, id like to see it in customization though, more customization the BETTER

helmet attachments would be awesome though