Hello, Monitors!

Edited by Moderator - Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Please give me one reason why you lockedyaf_postst196086_What-I-think-about-monitors-on-Waypoint.aspx

first of all. dont talk about why your thread was locked.second please pm the moderator that did the locking. :slight_smile:

> first of all. dont talk about why your thread was locked.second please pm the moderator that did the locking. :slight_smile:

I did and he didn’t give any valid reason why. In your second sentence(I think it’s a sentence)you say you can’t talk about why the monitors do the things that they do. I’m sorry if this offends anybody but I believe that is called a dictatorship. Somebody who’s just an average guy who has an enormous amount of power over something and nobody can question their power.

> > first of all. dont talk about why your thread was locked.second please pm the moderator that did the locking. :slight_smile:
>
> I did and he didn’t give any valid reason why. In your second sentence(I think it’s a sentence)you say you can’t talk about why the monitors do the things that they do. I’m sorry if this offends anybody but I believe that is called a dictatorship. Somebody who’s just an average guy who has an enormous amount of power over something and nobody can question their power.

Still you can’t talk or you’ll risk a warning or a ban. What goes on between you and a mod isn’t for the public’s prying eyes.

Actually, here’s what you said in your PM:

> Really?
>
> You locked my post? This is pretty typical for someone who can’t back up any of their arguments and have significant power over others. This is just what I expected and even said in my post. You don’t even explain why you locked my post. You basically dictate these forums.

To which I responded with:

> Halo Waypoint Forum Rules:
>
>
>
> > • Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions.
> >
> > If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
>
> Your post broke that rule which is why it was locked. As I said, if you have issues, feel free to take it up with the admin team.

So, yet again, I am going to reiterate. If you have issues, talk to the admin team but posting about moderation or making threads like these is against the rules.

Also, I’m not a “he” and would appreciate being referred to by my appropriate gender in the future.