Hello! Looking to play!

I took a break from halo after reach. Looking to get back into it and would love to have some people to play with on a semi-serious level. I’m currently ranked gold, looking to move up to plat in the near future, and eventually diamond with some time. I’ve still got a lot to learn with halo 5, so I’m looking for some patience at times as well, and love advice if you have any to give. If you have any interest in playing add me. GT: Keygiwawah

> 2533274890188802;1:
> I took a break from halo after reach. Looking to get back into it and would love to have some people to play with on a semi-serious level. I’m currently ranked gold, looking to move up to plat in the near future, and eventually diamond with some time. I’ve still got a lot to learn with halo 5, so I’m looking for some patience at times as well, and love advice if you have any to give. If you have any interest in playing add me. GT: Keygiwawah

Welcome to waypoint man! There are usually a lot of Spartan Companies out there looking for more recruits. Find an active one, and I’m sure they’d love to add you.

Welcome to Waypoint!

If you’re looking for a company, could I interest you in joining The Infernal Army?

Infinity Command is now recruiting and we are looking for skilled, dedicated personnel to join the 602nd Marine Division.

Joining the Infinity Command will grant you access to :
Military based training
Operations against other clans and with other clans.
Website with forums
Discord server
Spartan Company
US and EU members meaning players online at most times

Infinity Command is UNSC Military clan that currently is running a Spartan IV and Spartan II Initiative alongside its Marine Division. Originally started in 2013 and recently rebooted we are aiming to set a mark in the Clan Community and be one of the leading clans.

To join head to http://infinitycommand.enjin.com/marineapplication and fill out the application today , you will be contacted by the staff shortly after submitting the application thru xbox live.

> 2533274890188802;1:
> I took a break from halo after reach. Looking to get back into it and would love to have some people to play with on a semi-serious level. I’m currently ranked gold, looking to move up to plat in the near future, and eventually diamond with some time. I’ve still got a lot to learn with halo 5, so I’m looking for some patience at times as well, and love advice if you have any to give. If you have any interest in playing add me. GT: Keygiwawah

You should check out Sierra Company. We’re a highly competitive military clan that knows how to win. We have a raid record of roughly 80% wins, and are on a streak of 23 consecutive multiplayer match wins. We use real military tactics, taught to us by members of the US and Canadian armed forces, and that gives us a massive edge in combat.
I would recommend at least doing a match or two with Sierra-trying us out. I can answer any questions you might have.

Have a nice day.
FlamingBaconMK
Sierra Company, O-5