Hello Everybody. Please read this.

Hello everybody. I just want to say not to leave this post without reading all of it. I can’t control you, but I can give you some advice. Stay in this post until you’ve read all of it. Anyway, now continue reading.

You’ve seen this before right?

343 IS BS >:(!!!
BE PATIENT GUYS!!

OMGGGG 343 IZ LIARS!! NO INFO IN VGA!!
343 NEVR TOLD US THER WOULD BE INFO IN VGA!!

OMGGGG 343 IZ LIARS!! NO INFO IN TOYZ!!
343 NEVR TOLD US THER WOULD BE INFO IN TOYZ!

OMGGGG 343 IZ LIARS!! NO INFO IN SUPAR BOAL!!
343 NEVR TOLD US THER WOULD BE INFO IN SUPAR BOAL!!

Now, wait before you think it’s that kind of thread. It’s not. This post is neither be-patient or 343-sucks. It’s a rebirth. A renaissance you could say.
I don’t hate. I dislike. Other people hate, in my opinion I think that’s wrong but you are free to have your own opinions. Halo was born a beautiful video game, shaping the gaming history, people have different opinions on that. But factually it’s true, through ratings and such.

Halo wouldn’t have sequels if it weren’t making money. When Halo Reach arrived it seems, factually that the amount of people playing decreased. Bungie had said that there would be no next Halo. You know why? In my opinion, because they didn’t make the amount of money they wanted.

(The truth is what HeadHunter343 has said)

“They left because they wanted to move onto something new, not because they didn’t feel it was profitable. They also knew they were leaving Halo about the time Halo 3 was made which as you remember made huge amounts of money. They would have left at halo 3 too but they needed to make 2 more games to satisfy their contract with Microsoft. Bungie also never said that Reach would be the last Halo game, they said it would be the last Halo game made by Bungie.” Written by HeadHunter343.

Anyway 343, taking almost every risk imaginable, took in Halo, and trying to have a “rebirth.” Last time this happened, in the Renaissance, it was successful. I want peace. I’ve seen more EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR. DO NOT POST INSULTS AND… ETC Than I have ever seen. This is what I want.

Everyone just come together… We shouldn’t kill each other for our favorite game. This is Halo. We are all fans, we are all friends. We all go for the same purpose, To love our game. Us, men and women, must rejoice. We’re all killing each other for such a useless cause.

343 will inform us when they do, but instead of slaughtering us in rage, we should all calm down and see that this isn’t death. Why can’t we just listen to some rock and roll music and love our game makers? It’s been a hard day’s night, they deserve praise for Halo. At it’s weakest point, Halo was dying, fast. 343, not afraid, revived our poor friend.

We need to be on 343’s side, to help them. Not destroy them. Let it be, and give them a chance. It feels good to say “Hello” to Halo, not “Goodbye.” because I thought Reach was the last game. So haters going to hate, this is true, but here, there and everywhere we can stop hating, I know I can’t stop hate, but I sure as hell can try. See, when i’m 64, I wanna say, I used to play Halo, and I loved it. And I hope people still do. 343 hasn’t done something to prove themselves yet. Wrong. They took Halo, and that’s enough for me. Microsoft and money (that’s what they want.) Money is too powerful. So let’s get all together now, and praise 343 for what they’ve done, and let them do whatever they want.

We all hate, love, dislike, like, etc. If anything, 343 deserves likes, dislikes, and love. Not hate.

I know people will still hate, no matter what anyone says. I just want to get this off my chest. I am a Halo fan. You must be too. 343 doesn’t deserve flame yet. I understand people will get impatient. See, I’m not saying don’t be impatient and wait, or I’m not saying I’m pist at 343.

What I want is for a community to see Halo for what it is, not flaming, killing, and misery. I hope you guys understand that I made this post for peace purposes, not for “I’m patient your not, so you have to shut up.” I appreciate 343 and their risks, love, companionship, and mainly focusing on Halo.

Love,
BadassFlintGT

P.S. 343 I love you. :slight_smile:

hugs

> hugs

What in the Sam helly… tell me that’s a pocket knife.

I <3 343 but its not Bungie’s fault it’s COD’s

i do respect this post, but there will always be the little flame, troll, and hater anywhere you go.

But yes, when you state it like that, 343 is saving Halo. Hopefully they will save it. Hopefully more people will come back, and hopefully it will be an enjoyable game again.

I wouldn’t say they are saving Halo. We don’t really have anything to base this on.

I think 343i is great, too, but I don’t think they’re “saving” Halo. In my opinion, it doesn’t need to be saved.

> I wouldn’t say they are saving Halo. We don’t really have anything to base this on.

Always so negative.

Of course they are. Frankie’s at the helm.

The chrome dome will lead us to victory.

It’s called being realistic. Most of what they have made has been pretty mixed. Halo: Legends, Halo: Glasslands, the TU for Reach, all of it hasn’t united the community. I’ll give them trust when they actually earn it.

> I wouldn’t say they are saving Halo. We don’t really have anything to base this on.

This.

As much as I agree with OP that we ahould all stop arguing about useles crap, this does not excuse the fact that our beloved game series is in the hands of an untested developer that refuses to give even the smallest bits of information.

And as much as I want to say that I trust 343 and that Halo is in good hands, somethings really suspicious about this “information embargo” that 343 has created. I’ll support 343 when I see something worth supporting, which they have yet to show us.

> It’s called being realistic. Most of what they have made has been pretty mixed. Halo: Legends, Halo: Glasslands, the TU for Reach, all of it hasn’t united the community. I’ll give them trust when they actually earn it.

Fair enough. As for me, I’m on the band wagon, or whatever folks are calling it these days.

Im just happy someone take the decission for not letting halo 3 trilogy died with a new one :D,this òssibly one of the more accurate òst that i have seen.

Sorry for my english

I think indeed Halo had to be saved, because I was about to lose a game, that sent out without a bang. Halo Reach, factually lost some players. Bungie, one of the best, gave up and left to help some other people. 343 in my opinion, saved Halo. You might not think that, but I do. You have your opinion and I have mine, But as a fact, It wouldn’t be bad if we toned down massively on the info flames and the info-answer-flames.

> > I wouldn’t say they are saving Halo. We don’t really have anything to base this on.
>
> This.
>
> As much as I agree with OP that we ahould all stop arguing about useles crap, this does not excuse the fact that our beloved game series is in the hands of an untested developer that refuses to give even the smallest bits of information.
>
> And as much as I want to say that I trust 343 and that Halo is in good hands, somethings really suspicious about this “information embargo” that 343 has created. I’ll support 343 when I see something worth supporting, which they have yet to show us.

I don’t mean saving Halo game wise. I meant that Halo was ending, and 343 brought it up. At least I know there will be a Halo 4, and that’s what I mean by saving.

> i do respect this post, but there will always be the little flame, troll, and hater anywhere you go.
>
> But yes, when you state it like that, 343 is saving Halo. Hopefully they will save it. Hopefully more people will come back, and hopefully it will be an enjoyable game again.

Yes of course, I just want the Light Sided people too stay on the Light Side, not to go to the Dark side. (Even if they have cookies…)

And how exactly do we know Halo 4 will be any good? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

> And how exactly do we know Halo 4 will be any good? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Never did I say, Halo 4 will be good nor bad. I’m saying Halo 4 will happen, and Y’know? I appreciate 343 doing that for us.

> 343’s intentions are good, Bungie’s was, money (that’s what they want.

Wrong! 343 is a branch of Microsoft, who want nothing more than money. Piles of cash. Bank accounts with interest to pay their taxes.

Bungie was the one that listened to the community. THey were the ones who heard every plea and took EVERYONE into consideration. 343 only wants people to play as long as possible, as much as possible, so they can keep stacking up the riches.

> > 343’s intentions are good, Bungie’s was, money (that’s what they want.
>
> Wrong! 343 is a branch of Microsoft, who want nothing more than money. Piles of cash. Bank accounts with interest to pay their taxes.
>
> Bungie was the one that listened to the community. THey were the ones who heard every plea and took EVERYONE into consideration. 343 only wants people to play as long as possible, as much as possible, so they can keep stacking up the riches.

Maybe, but how I see it. I think a company, that saved a dying game from never hearing, Halo. I want to be 64, as I said, and talk to my friends who are also 64, and ask them,

“Do you know what Halo is?”

If 343 never got rights to Halo, 64 year old’s won’t now what it is. I don’t want that. I want Halo.

> > hugs
>
> What in the Sam helly… tell me that’s a pocket knife.

?