hello darkness

ok, by now i’m sure we’ve all seen the new trailer/opening cinematic and it’s awesome, but now they’ve decided to use in game story showing content to market the game im going dark to avoid any more spoilers (even if they are epic) as now when i boot up the game the first 4 minutes of campaign will be meh seen it. i don’t even care if i miss the big forge reveal… if they ever do one at this point.

see you all in October

My old friend! (I had to say it, the title is asking for it) See you in October, man!

I’m going away for a whole month today so I will also be going dark, I’ve seen plenty enough, i have the console bundle pre-ordered, my ready is body! I dont need forge news as i dont care for it much, I hope customs gets a tid of info with some revamps. But everything else, SEE YOU 27TH OF OCT BAESTER CHIEF!

Take me with you!

Except someone has to mind the fort. Guess that’s me!

If I wasn’t spoiled I would have only seen it once, but I’ve seen it 20 times already. I want more. What I really want though is customization explanation

Good luck ! See you in October.
I don’t have the discipline to go dark, I wish I did though.

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Take me with you!
>
> Except someone has to mind the fort. Guess that’s me!

Welp, you’re doomed. You can’t hide. Maybe you can convince tsassi or Cobb to take over for ya for the next few weeks

Good luck.

> 2533274865708979;1:
> ok, by now i’m sure we’ve all seen the new trailer/opening cinematic and it’s awesome, but now they’ve decided to use in game story showing content to market the game im going dark to avoid any more spoilers (even if they are epic) as now when i boot up the game the first 4 minutes of campaign will be meh seen it. i don’t even care if i miss the big forge reveal*… if they ever do one at this point*.
>
> see you all in October

We’ve all heard this tons of times, ill be quick. Forge was never really revealed 2 months early, it was revealed only a few weeks before it launched.

On the main point, I wish theyd spoil MP and not campaign

> 2533274873783305;2:
> My old friend! (I had to say it, the title is asking for it) See you in October, man!

God it’s good to see you…
God it’s good to have you back again!

We’re quoting Turbonegro, right?
Turbojugend Chicago representing.

> 2533274873783305;2:
> My old friend! (I had to say it, the title is asking for it) See you in October, man!

I bet 90% of the peeps on this forum don’t even get it.

> 2533274808316762;11:
> > 2533274873783305;2:
> > My old friend! (I had to say it, the title is asking for it) See you in October, man!
>
>
> I bet 90% of the peeps on this forum don’t even get it.

I’ll admit it; I only understand the reference because of Disturbed’s new album.

> 2533274865708979;1:
> now when i boot up the game the first 4 minutes of campaign will be meh seen it.

That’s exactly what I was telling my bro when we watched the video
I said “well by the time Halo 5 comes out I will have seen this video 100 times and be forced to watch it again”

> 2533274813579458;12:
> > 2533274808316762;11:
> > > 2533274873783305;2:
> > > My old friend! (I had to say it, the title is asking for it) See you in October, man!
> >
> >
> > I bet 90% of the peeps on this forum don’t even get it.
>
>
> I’ll admit it; I only understand the reference because of Disturbed’s new album.

You dern kids!