Hello bots !

Why do people buy on-line multi-player game but don’t buy a mic, it’s like buying a car without a seats !?

99.9% of the games I play I’m the ONLY one with a mic and feels like I’m in a game full of bots !

I was the gunner for the SAME driver three times in a row, we was trying to take a base but half their team was in it. We made a bent but I was getting snipered ever time. I’d call out “I’m regenerating back at the base” and he’d say " On my way!" by the time I had he’d driven back for me . Third time we took a different direction and got the sniper and driving into the base and taking it … Thanks to MIC CHAT !

Why don’t people have mic’s and use them.
Or Do I live in Bot World ?

Misleading title is misleading.

> 2535430931286924;1:
> Why do people buy on-line multi-player game but don’t buy a mic, it’s like buying a car without a seats !?
>
> 99.9% of the games I play I’m the ONLY one with a mic and feels like I’m in a game full of bots !
>
> I was the gunner for the SAME driver three times in a row, we was trying to take a base but half their team was in it. We made a bent but I was getting snipered ever time. I’d call out “I’m regenerating back at the base” and he’d say " On my way!" by the time I had he’d driven back for me . Third time we took a different direction and got the sniper and driving into the base and taking it … Thanks to MIC CHAT !
>
> Why don’t people have mic’s and use them.
> Or Do I live in Bot World ?

We must rage against the machines skynet will do whatever it takes to win. Lol. But seriously a lot of people don’t use mics on Xbox because the mics are terrible, or its just full of squeakers

The answer is easy: humans don’t like listening to humans that they don’t know, yet alone converse with them.

Everybody use Party Chat Brah

Hi, I guess I’m a bot now. Hi everyone.

> 2533274847563380;6:
> Hi, I guess I’m a bot now. Hi everyone.

Beep boop 110110100101

I can confirm, I am robot.

> 2533274814708067;8:
> I can confirm, I am robot.

Greetings fellow robot.

When I have time to play, my daughter is sleeping so I cannot talk anyway.
Before she was born I couldn’t imagine playing without good lough with friends. Times change.

> 2535464169630092;5:
> Everybody use Party Chat Brah

exactly!!!

> 2535464169630092;5:
> Everybody use Party Chat Brah

That, because otherwise we can’t hear each other in lobby. This should be fixed, it only leads to everybody using party chat and people searching along being penalized even more.

Also, not everybody speaks English, even though they have a mic they can’t talk with you anyway.

> 2533274847563380;6:
> Hi, I guess I’m a bot now. Hi everyone.

The correct term is synth

i solo Q arena so its not a big deal to me unless there are super obvious call outs or betrayals happening

then i send messages :wink:

I use chat but it’s not easy in this game thanks to losing your fireteam comms in the lobbies.

Any news on a fix for this?

Bot world?

I can imagine that if all twelve people were talking at once it would get a little chaotic. Maybe there could be different squads within a team to talk to each other and focus on an objective.

I only really use my mic when playing with friends i don’t really feel the need to communicate if i’m just there for fun, win or lose

Ahh the days of halo2 where you actually played with other humans, where people laughed, cried and insulted each other…Where you quickly met and talked to new people and made some friends…
Where proximity chat was on and you killed the other team and you could hear them rage through the mic… Where you gave false information to the enemy knowing they were close and listening…

Now we play with bots.

Just like anything else, people abuse the option of using a mic and sing, play music, generally harass people, are obnoxious in many ways and it turns off players from using the mic.

This is what is happening with the “option” of quitting games in arena. Many people are abusing this option in the name of preserving their K/D or inflating their matchmaking rank. It’s frustrating many people who just want to play the game, yes try to win, but also want to have fun no matter what. So I am sure that soon everyone will be quitting as soon as things don’t go their way and we end up with very little games completed, more than 2 on 4 gameplay, or teams winning by default for having the entire opposition DNF.